Roscoe Long Distance Moving Companies
Nearly 40 million Americans move each year with summer being the peak season. With warm weather, clear roads and schools closed, you can expect massive traffic of those relocating to different states or cities. Whether your move is work or college related, you need an experienced moving company to help you do it with ease. If you have a move to Roscoe around the corner, A-1 Auto Transport is your best pick. We are a premier mover in Illinois providing the most comprehensive moving services including vehicle transport.
Tips to ease your move
- Prepare early. There so much to do for a move to be successful and the best way to achieve this is by starting early. List down everything you have to accomplish before moving day and stick to the plan. This will help you stay focused and organized.
- If you own pets, find out what regulations govern moving pets to your new city or state. Most states will require a certificate from your veterinarian. If you are driving, make sure the conditions are favorable for your pets.
- Notify your bank, business contacts, and friends of your intention to move. Remember to change your address to continue receiving important mail and monthly magazine subscriptions.
- Defrost your refrigerator at least 24 hours prior to moving. Leave the doors open to get rid of any smell and prevent the growth of mildew.
- Clean your items such as bookshelves and other furniture before wrapping them. This will make it easier when arranging your items at your new house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Trucks. When you move on your own, you have to hire a truck which might be too small or too large, both of which will cost you more. But with a professional moving company, they’ll take one look at your items and suggest the right truck size to fit your belongings in a single trip. Besides, the trucks are specially built to keep your items intact while in transit hence protecting them from damage.
- For a move to be successful, you need someone you can rely on. When you hire a professional moving company, you can be sure they’ll show up and take care of the moving process. Unlike friends, their commitment is in making your move progress without any hitches.
- Safety and security. Hiring movers ensures your items are handled professionally using the appropriate tools. They use bubble wrap, blankets and straps to move even the heaviest items without a scratch. Their staff has skills to pack efficiently and fast while ensuring the safety of your items.
- It's mandatory for a moving company to provide standard insurance cover of 60 cents per pound per item. This will partially cover the cost of your items in case of any damages or loss. For extra protection, it’s advisable to purchase additional insurance.
Tips for finding a reliable mover
- Ask around: Word of mouth is still a powerful source of information. Ask people around you including your neighbors and co-workers if they can recommend any good moving company. Getting information this way is quicker and will save you time and effort of looking for movers online.
- Reputation: Only hire a moving company with a good reputation. Check if the Better Business Bureau has accredited the company. Movers who respond to customer concerns in good faith and have consistently been providing high-quality services can be trusted.
- Affiliations: Give preference to a moving company that’s a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. For a company to be certified, it has to pass a strict background check and agree to comply with the rules set by the association. AMSA helps to protect the welfare of consumers by ensuring their members are legally registered by FMCSA.
Our moving services
- Local and international moves
- Loong distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door moving
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Packing materials
- Storage options
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Cheap Roscoe movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A strong foundation has been our pillar since establishment, and we continue to improve our services to reach every corner of the globe. Our vision is to be the leading moving company in the U.S and overseas with an emphasis on timely and accurate deliveries. If you are looking for fast, convenient and affordable moving services, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Get free estimates!
To speak directly to one our customer representatives, call us now on 888-509-3213. Get your free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.