Safe And Reliable Roosevelt County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Roosevelt County is the entry point into New Mexico from Cochran and Bailey counties of the state of Texas. Trading activities are the epitome of the economic activities practiced in the region. Both business persons and residents in the region trust A-1 Auto Transport as their carrier firm of choice when shipping cars to or from Roosevelt County. We have a diverse service mix that caters to contractors, auto dealers and individuals. Additionally, all our services are fair priced, guaranteeing affordable rates compared to other firms.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Roosevelt County to Oklahoma City||$395||395 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Tuscon to Roosevelt County||$411||548 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Roosevelt County to Houston||$475||634 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Phoenix to Roosevelt County||$495||661 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Roosevelt County to Kansas City||$558||744 miles||3 - 5 days|
|St. Paul to Roosevelt County||$709||1183 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Roosevelt County to Raleigh||$965||1609 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Roosevelt County||$1041||1736 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
We stretch our reach above and beyond when shipping cars to or from Roosevelt County. The county is one of the lesser developed in New Mexico. Most of the resources are found in Portales City and the town of Elida. We however make timely car deliveries to areas beyond these, including Causey, Dora, Floyd, Cameo, Kenna, Milnesand and Pep.
Due to the trading activities with the bordering counties in Texas, we also stretch our reach by serving clients from the neighboring communities in the adjacent Counties. These include Curry County, Quay County, De Baca County, Chaves, Lea County, Cochran County (TX) and Bailey County (TX).
- All auto shipping: 25 years of shipping cars has seen us handle all makes and models of cars in existence, both American and foreign. We understand the ins and outs of the business better than anyone else. We know what works when shipping sedans and the best technique for shipping larger autos like RVs and heavy machinery like tractors. Click here to have a look at the brands we have shipped before.
- Door to door service: Are you buying a car from Cochran (TX), Bailey (TX) or any other location? We make the entire process easy for you. We can fetch the car from the auto dealer’s showroom or seaport anywhere in the US and ship it for you straight to your home. Convenience is guaranteed using this method.
- Drop-off/ pick-up service: In this delivery arrangement, we make use of terminals available in every area in Roosevelt County. A car depot or secure parking facility acts as a terminal where we drop the car off for later pick up. Since cars are shipped with only a quarter-full tank of fuel, proximity to the nearest gas station is a key concern. In the event that the nearest gas station is far from the terminal, we advise the client to have a home reserve of gas to avoid inconvenience.
- Heavy equipment shipping: Contractors operating in Roosevelt County can also enjoy our services at affordable prices. We offer carrier services for heavy equipment including excavators, dredgers, bulldozers, tractors, backhoes, hydraulic equipment and other engineering equipment. Click here to read more about our heavy equipment shipping process.
We offer fair prices!
Zip codes included in Roosevelt County
- ZIP Code 88113 - Causey
- ZIP Code 88115 - Dora
- ZIP Code 88116 - Elida
- ZIP Code 88118 - Floyd
- ZIP Code 88122 - Kenna
- ZIP Code 88123 - Lingo
- ZIP Code 88125 - Milnesand
- ZIP Code 88126 - Pep
- ZIP Code 88130 - Portales
- ZIP Code 88132 - Rogers
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Causey - Roosevelt, New Mexico (NM) 88113
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Clovis - Curry, New Mexico (NM) 88101
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September