Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
How Much Does It Cost?
- The transport of a luxury vehicle such as a Rolls-Royce may cost anywhere from $150 upwards to $10,000. Of course, the rate you pay is reliant on several factors including the length of travel from pickup to drop off.
- Other fees may be charged for customizations or inoperable vehicles. The charge for inoperable vehicles is around $100. This upcharge is due to the special equipment such as lifts and other tools that must be used for such vehicles.
The process of shipping a car is best handled by those who have experience in the auto transport industry. They are the ones with the experience and equipment needed to sufficiently handle a cross country delivery. It isn’t costly to ship your car anywhere in the nation or overseas. However, the length of travel between the locations plays a large role on the cost of services. Other factors also affect the rate you are charged to have your Rolls-Royce delivered.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Details that Will Increase or Decrease the Cost of Transport for a Rolls-Royce
There are several determining factors that affect the price of transport for an exotic car. The transport company is able to give you a rough estimate on the cost of transport, but without some information, it’s impossible to give an exact estimate for services. Specific details are needed to calculate an individual’s total for their Rolls-Royce’s transport. Below, are some of the questions you will be expected to answer while calling around for quotes.
- The location of the vehicle and how far it must travel to reach its destination
- The make and model of the car
- The vehicle’s current condition
- Any customizations or modifications done to the vehicle
- The way you intend to ship the car and what shipping services you plan to purchase
Aside from being asked the above questions, two other matters will affect the cost of shipping: the time of year in which you plan on having the vehicle transported and the current price of fuel.
After receiving the information necessary, the transporter will come up with a total for services. It is always wise to gather several quotes before choosing a company to have your car shipped through. Don’t hastily jump on board with the company to offer you the lowest rates. Make sure they uphold a great reputation and offer the services you desire.
To take advantage of low cost luxury car shipping services from a reliable transporter, call A1 Auto Transport at 800-452-2880! We’ll give you more info about our exotic car transport services and even offer you a FREE quote!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory