How Much Does It Cost?
- Anyone interested in having a Rolls Royce shipped to another location should expect to pay from $150 to $10,000 for services. The rate you pay depends on the distance between the pickup and drop off locations as well as other determining factors such fuel costs.
- An inoperable Rolls Royce or one with modifications may cost at minimum, $100 more to ship. Special pieces of equipment and tools are needed to safely deliver these vehicles.
In order to get your luxury vehicle from one location to the next without causing it any damage or increasing its mileage, check into auto transport companies, especially those local to you. These companies can ship your Rolls Royce atop a hauler or inside a closed container so that it isn’t suffering from the long drive and possible road damages. These services offer a convenience that no one else can and they come at affordable flat rates and prices.
With all the car shipping companies capable of transporting exotic cars, make sure you hire the right one for the job. Don’t get scammed by anyone posing as a transport service. There are people out there that will charge you a ridiculous price without any intentions of safely delivering your Rolls Royce.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How Can I Recognize a Reliable Auto Transport Company?
As you call around to gather quotes, make sure you’re gathering prices from reliable shipping services. There are many ways to tell the difference between a poorly operated exotic car shipping company and a reliable one. Having the proper licensing and approvals is one way to assure that a transporter is recognized for their dependable deliveries. Most legit companies are approved through the Department of Transport and have all of the right state licensing. They should also be accredited through the Better Business Bureau.
All auto transport companies are required to carry their own insurance policy so they can protect all the vehicles in their care for transport. This coverage will cover any damages done to your Rolls Royce during the shipping process. Luckily, this is rarely ever a concern. An experienced auto shipping company will rarely ever have to process insurance claims but it’s important for the safety of your luxury car to make sure it has this form of protection. Almost all transporters offer insurance coverage free of cost with the purchase of exotic car shipping services at normal rates.
Contact A1 Auto Transport if you wish to have your Rolls Royce safely delivered to another location at a rate you can afford! Call 800-452-2880 for more information and a FREE quote!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?