Rockville Centre Long Distance Moving Companies
When relocating to a new place, there are tough decisions you need to make. To make it easier for you, is an experienced New York moving company. With over two decades of moving millions of people to different locations, you can trust us to handle your move to Rockville Centre professionally. We offer a wide variety of specialized services including vehicle transport.
Top house moving tips
- Work with a list. Create a to-do list with everything that needs to be accomplished prior to moving. The tasks should be in the order of priority. Give yourself a flexible schedule so that you have enough time to complete each task.
- Sort your items. Don’t move all your stuff. If there are items you haven’t touched in the past six months, you don’t need them. Put them in different boxes and decide whether to hold a garage sale or find a charity home to make a donation.
- Update your address. This crucial step is easy to forget. Visit your local post office and fill out a Change of Address form. Identify people and businesses with whom you need to keep communicating and send them the new address.
- Valuables. Use an egg carton to put your jewelry. This will keep them from knotting hence preventing damage. Find a small box or bag to pack them and keep the bag with you at all times.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons why you need a professional moving company
- Stress-free relocation. When you hire a professional moving company, you get most of the work done for you. They are good at organizing a move and since this is what they train to do, nothing could possibly go wrong. Every step is planned for and they know how to handle household items so you have nothing to worry about. They will give the best of their services and help you settle peacefully.
- You will be safer. There is greater risk in handling heavy stuff without proper equipment. And to avoid starting your new life nursing injuries, you are better off hiring a professional moving company. They use dollies, ramps and hoisting straps which makes it easier to handle the heavy stuff. This will keep your items safe and protect you and your family from getting hurt.
- Movers are trained. Whether it is packing, loading or unloading, they work in teams hence completing your move fast. They use high-quality packing materials to keep your items safe throughout the journey. Your mind will be at peace knowing that your move is handled by professionals.
- Storage services. If your new house is yet to be completed, or you need to downsize, professional movers have a safe place to store your household items. The storage facilities are secure and climate controlled. With flexible payment options, you get to decide how long your items will be in storage.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
- Be sure your mover is insured. There is always a risk when moving and you want to be on the safe side in case of any mishaps. Insured companies give you peace of mind since you are certain of compensation in the event a misfortune occurs. To verify the insurance details of your mover, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
- It is mandatory for a moving company to provide you with a copy of 'Consumer Rights and Responsibilities' booklet to help you prepare for your move. A company that doesn’t follow this rule should be avoided.
- Hire a local moving company. Visit their offices for a one-on-one chat and check out their equipment. The way they respond to your questions will help you determine if they are professional or not. Ask about the type of services they offer and their rates before making your decision.
We specialize in the following services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moving
- Storage services
- Door to door moving
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- International moves
A move is more than just boxing up your items and transporting them. Our specialists know the complications that can arise and put in place measures to ensure a smooth transition. We design our services to meet the needs of every client. We put every resource into your move so that your items are delivered on time and in one piece. A-1 Auto Transport is trusted by thousands of happy clients all over the country.
Partner with us
Let us turn your move into an exciting and adventurous trip. Call us today on 888-509-3213 to reserve your spot. Our free quotes form is available at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org