Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rockport , Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Rockport Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The city of Rockport is one of the oldest named places in Arkansas. It once served as Hot Spring’s County seat but that honor now belongs to the city of Malvern. People interested in shipping cars to or from Rockport can do so by partnering with A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the biggest auto shippers in America having shipped vehicles and other items around the world for over 25 years. Our customers can rest easy knowing that all their shipments are taken care of. In the off-chance that something happens during the shipping process, they are insured for full value replacement thus ensuring that the customer does not incur any losses. Partner with us and experience our exemplary services and on-time deliveries.
Areas we ship to or from Rockport
Our team always gives their all in each and every shipment they handle. That coupled with the efficient routes that we use when shipping cars to or from Rockport and other areas ensures that we always make timely deliveries. We also ship vehicles and other items to the suburbs, towns, and cities surrounding Rockport such as Malvern, Hot Springs, Benton, Arkadelphia, Bryant, Little Rock, Maumelle, North Little Rock, Sherwood, Pine Bluff, Jacksonville, Conway, Camden, Cabot, and Russellville.
Our customers can expect to find any sort of shipping service they want in our portfolio. We provide world-class, efficient, and affordable services all year round. Some of the services include:
- Terminal to terminal shipping. One can make considerable savings by using this service. The only drawback is that you, the customer, will have to deliver your vehicle to the shipping terminal and pick it up at the destination terminal. It is not convenient for people shipping vehicles that require additional equipment such as salvaged cars.
- Shipping for college students. As a freshman, you may get accepted to a school that a long drive away. If you have a vehicle that you would like to take with you then get in touch with us and we will save you the hassle of having to drive it over all those miles. We offer college student discounts for this service.
- Multi-car shipping. The largest percentage of shipping costs emanates from handling different vehicles at different places, loading and unloading them. If you ship many cars at a go, to and from centralized locations, you will make considerable savings. This service is most beneficial to auto dealers, corporate entities, and car manufacturers.
- Interstate car towing. Shipping your car across states is now easier, faster and more affordable. Hiring this service saves you from having to drive over long distances which can be dangerous and also prevents your vehicle from racking up unnecessary mileage and the costs involved in servicing it after the journey.
- Covered shipping. As the name suggests, your car will be covered throughout the journey. It is placed in a carrier or a flatbed with covered walls/sides and shipped to its destination. The walls protect the vehicle from stone and debris damage, passersby accessing or touching it, extreme weather, prying eyes and even theft. It is mainly used by people shipping luxury cars, high-end and vintage cars.
Types of vehicles that we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport, no item is too big, too wide or too small for us to ship. We ship vehicles of all shapes and sizes. Some of the most frequent vehicles that we have shipped include:
- Salvaged cars
- Electric and alternative fuel vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Golf carts
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Ensuring your car is adequately prepared for shipping is a crucial step in ensuring that your car doesn’t have delays. Some of the tasks to perform include.
- Clearing your car of any personal items and all aftermarket installations such as bike racks, DVD players etc. This ensures they are not damaged or stolen.
- Your vehicle should not have more than a quarter tank of gas.
- Clean your vehicle and take pictures of any damage.
- Service your car.
- Disarm your alarm system
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Ship with us
When you ship with us you are choosing a reliable and a proven winner. Our years of experience and expertise make us the most suitable candidates for any shipping job. We promise that you will always leave with a smile on your face.
To make inquiries on shipping cars to or from Rockport, call us on 1-800-452-2880.