Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rocklin, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Visitors to Rocklin have a diverse range of activities to choose from when in the city. The area gives individuals and groups an opportunity to attend events, visit historic sites and museums. They can also enjoying playing golf at the famous Whitney Oaks golf club. A-1 Auto Transport ships different types of vehicles to the city and the rest of California on a regularly basis. We can move your car to any location within the area and ensure it is delivered on time. Whether you are shipping regular or luxury cars, we can do it on your behalf at a reasonable rate.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Rocklin to San Jose||$140||140 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Rocklin to Portland||$447||596 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phoenix to Rocklin||$584||779 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Kansas City to Rocklin||$1018||1698 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Rocklin to Washington, D.C.||$1084||2710 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Rocklin||$1122||2806 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Rocklin to New Orleans||$1151||2303 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Rocklin to Columbus||$1169||2339 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Rocklin
Shipping cars to or from Rocklin has made us experts in vehicle transportation in the city and its environs. The residents of the 19.6 square mile area enjoy the services we offer resulting in a large customer base. We have mastered the entire road network of the area and only use the best roads when shipping vehicles. Some of the transportation routes we use regularly are Interstate 80 and California State Highway 65. Our drivers ship vehicles using covered and uncovered car carriers which accommodate one or several cars at the same time.
In addition to Rocklin, we offer vehicle transportation to the areas that surround it on every side. These areas include Loomis, Roseville, Lincoln and Granite Bay among others.
Types of cars we ship to or from Rocklin
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping a wide variety of cars from Rocklin for over twenty years. Our drivers use a number of trailers within our fleet of trucks to ship them within the city and beyond. We also use modern equipment to haul the cars to their destinations safely. Some of the vehicles we move often are luxury vehicles, ATVs, sports utility vehicles, classic cars, sedans, motorhomes, vans, RVs, trucks, non-operable vehicles, motorcycles and personal watercrafts among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Rocklin
Vehicle preparation when shipping cars to or from Rocklin is vital for both individuals and businesses. Some of the ways to prepare your car include:
- Having a set of extra keys. Most times, you will hand over your car keys to the truck driver hoping to have it back when they arrive at the drop off point. However, it is important to have extra keys to your car in case they lose them during transportation.
- Repairing your car. It is important to check your car and note down any damages to the battery and tires among others. Make sure they are repaired before handing over your car to the vehicle shipping company.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Our service portfolio
Our automobile transportation services are the best for those shipping cars to or from Rocklin. Below is a list of some of the services we offer.
- Salvaged car shipping: Shipping salvaged cars requires skills and the right tools to avoid damaging the vehicle during transportation. Fortunately, we have the right resources to move your car to any of the fifty states in the US. We have invested in state-of-the-art transport trailers that offer adequate protection to salvaged cars while in transit. Our services also extend to overseas locations, where we ship salvages by sea or air at affordable rates.
- Multi car shipping: Are you planning to ship several vehicles at one go? We have plenty of experience in shipping multiple units over short and long distances safely. Our truck drivers move many vehicles on behalf of auto dealerships and individuals that need them moved nationwide or abroad. We have suitable transport trailers for shipping more than one vehicle at the same time, and often recommend open trailers or flatbed carriers. The trucks accommodate vehicles of different sizes and weight making them an ideal option for those shipping several cars at a go. Also, we offer our multi car shipping services at pocket-friendly rates for the benefit of our clients.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is recognized by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA). We have a valid US-DOT number which gives us the right to operate nationwide and overseas. Our staff is highly experienced in local and international shipping processes, making it easier for cars to be moved to any location of your choice. We have modern car carriers that are ideal for transporting vehicles of varied sizes without putting them at risk. Additionally, the shipping packages we offer include transport insurance and satellite tracking.
A-1 Auto Transport focuses on making vehicle shipping a hassle-free experience for you and your company. To get a free online quote, call us today!