Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Rockingham, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Rockingham Long Distance Moving Companies
One of the biggest reasons most families move house is because they have outgrown the little space they had. Moving should be fun and if you are making plans to move to Rockingham, allow us to help you make the biggest event in your life exciting. Visit our offices in North Carolina and we’ll set you up with the best team. Our services, which include vehicle transport, are efficient and affordable.
Easy house moving tips
- Pack a box of essentials. You will need stuff like toiletries, chargers, garbage bags, medication, and a few tools. Don’t forget some snacks and coffee for you and your movers.
- Before you start packing, tour the house and decide what you need to move and what needs to be discarded. Put aside items that you wish to donate or sell in a garage sale. Decluttering reduces the size of your luggage and makes your move easy to manage.
- If you’re moving to another state, talk to your doctor and dentist and ask if they can recommend a colleague near your new home. You could also talk to your new neighbors to get a few ideas about where to find a great doctor.
- Movers won’t move your houseplants, hazardous and corrosive materials. Ask for a full list from your mover so that you don’t have to repack.
- Cancel your monthly magazine subscriptions, local newspaper deliveries and any other services that you no longer need. Let them know you’re moving and clear any outstanding bills.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why is it important to use a professional moving company?
- Your items are safe: With a team of trained experts, you can expect your move to proceed without complications. They know the right methods to use when packing fragile items such as mirrors and artwork. They use heavy duty padding materials to protect furniture and walls from scratches or dents. The moves are careful when loading and unloading your items and will deliver them in one piece.
- Saves time: It is not possible to organize and manage your move while you’re still working. Taking time off will be the only option and this might affect your business negatively. Hiring professionals will give you ample time to close any business deals you have and take care of the other aspects of moving such as setting up your utilities. You don’t have to worry about your move, the movers will plan and execute the whole process.
- Storage services: If you need temporary storage space for your household items, professional movers will help. Maybe your house is not yet ready or you need certain items stored, the movers will provide a safe place to store your stuff. The units are secure and you are the only one to access it. Your items are stored in a conducive environment for as long as you want.
Tips for finding a company you can trust
Get the estimates of more than 5 movers so that you have a clear picture of what the normal rates should be. Movers charge differently depending on a number of factors but the range should not be that big. If a mover offers extremely low bids, you need to be careful because they may have intentions to defraud you by demanding more pay before releasing your items.
Get online and read other people’s comments about the company you have zeroed in on. The reviews and ratings of moving companies are crucial if you want to have the right information. Reliable sites have unbiased comments from past customers. However, not everything you read online is true and you need to sift the good from the bad.
Be sure your mover is operating legitimately. Check with the FMCSA and establish if they have up-to-date licenses. Interstate movers should have a USDOT Number clearly displayed on their websites as well as their fleet of vehicles. Local movers must have a ‘C’ Number from the North Carolina Utilities Commission.
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
- International moves
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Packing supplies
Why you need our services
A-1 Auto Transport prides itself in giving positive customer experience and a stress-free move. We are conveniently located in every city which helps us serve you even better. Our care for your belongings, promptness, and reliability makes us the go-to moving company. Our customers are always happy because of the diversity of our personalized services. We get everything done right.
Ready to move?
Give us a call on 888-509-3213 and you will be glad you have us as your partner. We offer free moving quotes through a simple fill-in form at the top of this page.