Rochester Long Distance Moving Companies
Here at A-1 Auto Transport, New York, we offer custom-made services to fit you perfectly. No matter the size or distance of your move, we’ve got you covered. With us, your move to Rochester will be stress-free and smooth all the way. We also relocate vehicles.
The best house moving tips and tricks
- Prep the new house: Your new house might be lacking a few things that will need to be addressed before moving in. Tour the house and check if everything is in good working condition. This is also a good time to do a thorough clean.
- Documents: Put relevant documents such as passports, will, birth certificates and financial records in a safe folder that is easy to carry around. Make copies and store them on your computer in case you misplace them.
- Hire a mover: Moving can be a daunting task and your best option is to look for a reputable moving company to help you. Do your research and pick a date that falls in the middle of the week or month when the rates are lowest.
Have your services disconnected from your current house and switched over to your new home. If you’re moving to another state, you will have to find new service providers from that region.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional mover?
- It is economical. A move can be costly but you can cut down your spending by hiring a professional moving company. They use a predetermined system to calculate your expenses to provide a fixed bill. There is no guesswork, every detail is taken into account so that you don’t pay extra. Your items will be in safe hands and you don’t have to worry about hidden charges.
- Friendly and professional staff. Not only do movers transport household items, but also give personal assistance to their clients. If you’re stuck or need guidance on the best moving practices, they will be there for you. The movers want you to enjoy the relocation process and have a great experience.
- Insurance cover. It is safer when your items are handled by an insured moving company. In case your belongings get damaged while in their care, then you will be eligible for compensation. Don’t risk your items by handling them yourself or with your friends, professional movers will do all they can to keep them safe.
- Saves time. A successful move is carefully planned and organized. This requires plenty of time which you might not have. Why not let the professionals take over? They are best suited for the job and have the right skills to ensure the process is seamless. They will pack, load, unload and unpack your items while you deal with the other aspects of your move.
Tips for finding a company you can trust with your belongings
Prioritize your moving needs. If you are moving out of state, you will want an interstate mover because they are more experienced in long distance moving. If you’re crossing to another town within the same state, stick to local movers. Their services will be cheaper and they know the locality better than anyone else.
Hire a company with a good reputation. Read online reviews and get the insights of other customers. Ask for references from the company or talk to local real estate agents or family members who have recently moved. Be thorough in your investigation since you’ll be entrusting your worldly possessions to a group of strangers.
Ask a lot of questions to gauge their level of professionalism. If you don’t get relevant answers, move on to another mover. Find out how long the company has been in business and if they have permanent or temporary workers. Visit their facilities if possible to check out their equipment so you can determine if they are capable of handling a move professionally.
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Corporate moving
- International moves
- Storage units
- Coast to coast moving
- Door to door moving
- Packing materials
Why you should hire us
At A-1 Auto Transport, we use advanced technology and equipment to expedite your moving process. Our trucks are fitted with GPS tracking systems that guarantee the safety and security of your belongings. With over 25 years of experience, a highly trained team, and first-class moving services, you can expect quality at its best.
Get in touch
We look forward to partnering with you on the big day. Contact us on 888-509-3213 and we’ll be thrilled to answer all your questions. Fill out the form at the top of this page for free instant quotes!