Rochester, New Hampshire Professional Auto Shipping
Rochester is a beautiful seaside city in the state of New Hampshire NSC a rapid growth in population over the last five years. Rochester is a Main Street community that has a large downtown shopping district that has a great collection of locally owned shops as well as national chain retail stores. Rochester is a great place for those that want to start a new business as the city offers low-cost startups to new business owners and their great locations to open new shops. There are many events held in the city annually that include movies, spectacular plays, musical events and holiday celebrations. Rochester has a large opera house as well as a Museum of Fine Arts, a historical society and is host to the Rochester Fair, one of the largest fairs in the state of New Hampshire.
For more information on the city of Rochester, you can visit the official website. The website has information for city departments, local government, and information for new residents as well as business owners.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Rochester to New York||$285||285 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Rochester to Detroit||$580||774 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Rochester to Indianapolis||$602||1004 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New Orleans to Rochester||$957||1595 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Phoenix to Rochester||$1080||2702 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Houston to Rochester||$1150||1917 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Diego to Rochester||$1244||3111 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Rochester to San Francisco||$1264||3162 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Rochester
Making plans to have a car shipped to Rochester can seem like a daunting thing to do, especially if you’ve never had to use professional auto shipping services before. Use of these tips from A-1 auto transport to make sure that your motor vehicle is in the right shape to be transported on a carrier:
- The car should be cleaned inside and out and washed to remove all dirt and dust from the exterior. You need to make sure that there is no dirt clumps or mud underneath the car or in the will.
- Because of licensing and insurance, personal items are not allowed to be transported inside the vehicle by motor vehicle carrier. All personal items including paperwork should be removed from the car before the driver picks it up.
- The fuel should be run down to between and eighth of a tank and one-quarter tank. This will lower the weight that the driver must haul. Extra weight can add charges to your overall shipping bill.
- Unless otherwise approved by the company, the car must be operable and in good driving condition.
- All information including the shipping quote, contract if any and insurance should be printed and in your possession before the car is scheduled to be picked up.
- A key must be made for the driver that will unlock the doors, the trunk and start the car.
- If the company is not open 24 hours per day an after-hours phone number should be provided to be able to reach an agent anytime day or night.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Rochester Auto Transport Directory
Moonlite Auto Transport
Moonlite Auto Transport offers coast to coast vehicle shipping with fully insured and licensed carriers and drivers. They can haul automobiles, heavy machinery, heavy and light as well as small and large equipment. They are available for transportation services 365 days per year. They are members of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and abide by all Department of Transportation requirements. They also work with shipping ports and offer discounted rates for worldwide shipping services.
42 Chester Turnpike
Allenstown, NH 03275
Rust Auto Shippers, Inc.
Rust Auto Shippers, has been in business since 1989 and they transport automobiles, trucks and SUVs to all states of the United States including Alaska and Hawaii. Whether you need to move a single motor vehicle or an entire fleet, they work hard to make transportation seamless. They have excellent reviews from previous customers and all services are fully licensed, insured and bonded. They use only reputable carriers and abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the Department of Transportation.
272 A Ocean Road
Greenland, NH 03840
John’s Wrecker Service
John’s Wrecker Service has been serving New Hampshire with reliable towing and emergency wrecker services since 1981. They offer heavy and light duty towing, car carrier service, roadside assistance including jump starts, lockouts, and flat tire repair. They can tow vehicles locally as well as long distance. John’s is fully licensed and insured and they are a member of the New Hampshire Towing Association as well as the New Hampshire Automobile Dealers Association and Wreckmaster.
12 Integra Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Rochester includes ZIP codes:
03839, 03866, 03867, 03868.