Rochester Long Distance Moving Companies
For whatever reason you could be moving, you need a partner who has the resources to complete your move fast and deliver your items intact. Apart from transporting your household items, A-1 Auto Transport, Michigan, offers free advice and guidance throughout the process to make sure everything goes as planned. Make your move to Rochester fun and exciting by hiring us today. We also transport vehicles.
Amazing tips to ease your move
- Be prepared: For a move to be successful, you need to have a good plan. List down everything you need to complete before moving day. Arrange the tasks in order of priority and make sure you stick to the plan. This way, you'll stay focused and be ready when it’s time to move.
- Packing: Make sure you have all the packing materials before you start packing. Get plenty of boxes, sealing tape, bubble wrap, and markers. You don’t want to stop halfway during packing to run back to the shops to get more supplies.
- Valuables: Find a small bag to carry your jewelry and important documents. Put necklaces in egg cartons before placing them in the box to keep them from tangling and knotting.
- Utilities: Contact your service providers to make arrangements to switch your services to your new house. Do this at least a week in advance to avoid moving into a house without internet and electricity.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
- Storage options. If you want a safe place to temporarily store your belongings, hiring a professional moving company is the right move. So, if you plan to live in a smaller apartment, you don’t have to worry where you'll keep the extra items. They will provide secure storage options with flexible payment terms.
- Moving involves more than just throwing stuff into boxes and transporting them. There has to be proper planning and implementation of the whole process to avoid any complications. Hiring a professional moving company alleviates the stress of moving. They know how to complete a move safely and have backup plans in case of any eventualities.
- Packing is tedious and time-consuming especially if you have a big house. You have to go through every room to sort your stuff before packing. Let the professionals handle the packing process to leave you time to carry out other tasks. They use heavy duty padding materials to protect your items from getting damaged during the move.
- There are risks involved when moving. Items fall down and break or get damaged. Without an adequate insurance plan, you will have to dig deep into your pocket to repair or replace the items. But with professional movers, you'll be compensated the full value of your belongings.
How to find a reliable moving company
- Experience: It's safer to hire a moving company that’s been in business for more than 10 years. You want a company renowned for consistently providing quality services. Check their website to determine how long they have been operational and find out if they cover the place you're relocating to.
- Licensing: The FMCSA is mandated to register and license moving companies operating from one state to another. Movers are required to observe public safety regulations when transporting household items. Make sure the company is compliant and has the necessary credentials before hiring them.
- Trade Affiliations: With moving scams on the rise, you need to be sure you're hiring a legitimate mover. A company certified by the American Moving and Storage Association can be trusted. The association subjects its members through strict background checks to ensure they have a clean record. Your mind will be at ease knowing that your items are in safe hands.
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Office relocation
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- International moving
- Storage facilities
- Pet transport
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our reputation precedes us. We take pride in our team of professionals for the commitment and enthusiasm to help you settle fast. With us, you can rest assured your belongings will be handled professionally and delivered to your new house in one piece. Our staff is friendly and courteous so don’t hesitate to ask for assistance. For reliable, affordable and efficient moving services, A-1 Auto Transport has got your back.
Hire us today
Get in touch with our sales team on 888-509-3213 and book your date early to secure a spot on our calendar. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.