Rochester Hills Long Distance Moving Companies
Backed by over two decades in the transport industry, A-1 Auto Transport guarantees you a great moving experience. We offer the most comprehensive coverage than any other mover and promise to make accurate deliveries no matter the distance. Visit our offices in Michigan to select the most suitable services for you. We are here to make your move to Rochester Hills fast, simple and efficient. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to make your move easier
- Purge your items: Eliminate unnecessary items from your house to create room for the more relevant stuff. People tend to hold on to items that are way past their usefulness. Moving gives you a chance to discard them. Donate items that you don’t need any more to reduce your load.
- Pick a moving date: Hire a moving company at least 5 weeks in advance so you have enough time to plan accordingly. Check your calendar and pick a date that’s more convenient for you. Avoid the weekends since it’s the busiest time for most movers and the rates are usually high.
- Label your boxes: Imagine how chaotic it can be to move boxes without labeling them. Unpacking will be messy and frustrating. Labeling makes it easy for you and your movers to know which room each box belongs to and what it contains.
- Electronic devices: Keep your flat screen TV and other electronics safe by packing them in their original boxes. Use blankets or towels to protect your devices from breaking or getting damaged.
Advantages of hiring a professional moving company
- They are experienced. Professional movers train their teams with techniques to manage moves of any size efficiently. From planning to packing and unpacking, the movers will handle your household items with utmost care and deliver them to your new home in perfect condition.
- Storage services. Sometimes moves happen abruptly and you don’t have time look for an ideal house. By hiring a professional moving company, you get access to their storage facilities where you can store your belongings safely for a period of your choosing. You pay for the services but it's worth considering; what with the favorable conditions and security of your items.
- Protection for your possessions. The staff of a professional moving company is responsible for taking good care of your belongings during a move. Anything that breaks or gets damaged while in their care makes them liable and you can rest assured that you'll get compensation. They offer different insurance options for you to choose from.
- Professional movers offer different services to suit your needs. If you request the full-service package, they will show up at your doorstep equipped with the necessary packing materials and commence the process without wasting any time. Their experts will assess your household and suggest the right truck size to fit your items in a single trip.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for finding a reputable moving company
Get several movers to provide moving quotes so that you compare their rates. This way, you'll have control over how much you intend to spend on the move and which moving company you want to hire. Beware of movers offering suspiciously low prices as they could be planning to hold your items at ransom to demand more money.
Check the reputation of the moving company you plan to hire with the Better Business Bureau. Read through the reviews of several movers to get insights from previous clients. Companies with a good reputation treat their customers respectfully and professionally and respond to claims quickly.
Confirm that the company you are considering has a license from the relevant authorities. If it's an interstate mover, they should have a valid U.S. DOT Number. Requirements for moving within a state vary from one state to another. Check with your state to make sure your mover is compliant.
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Office relocation
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Furniture relocation
Why hire us?
We send our experts to inspect your house so that we know what to expect on moving day. Our aim is to make your move as smooth as possible and help you settle easily. We offer the best moving services in town and you can always rely on our services. With A-1 Auto Transport, your belongings are safe.
Talk to us
Get more details about the moving solutions available for you by calling us on 888-509-3213. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving quotes.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org