Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Roane County, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Roane County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest worldwide auto shippers in the United States. We have a fleet of over 30 carriers, offices, and terminals located in strategic locations all over the globe. People shipping cars to or from Roane County can get in touch and experience one of the best auto shipping services offered in America. Residents of West Virginia and America as a whole can attest to our on-time deliveries and unrivaled work ethics. We offer auto shipping and many more other shipping and hauling services.
Areas we cover to or from Roane County
Every auto shipper’s dream is to be able to offer his/her customers a huge number of services and deliver vehicles to every location across the world. At A-1 Auto Transport, this is no longer a dream but a reality. We have the capability to ship items anywhere in the world. We offer pocket-friendly rates and convenience.
The major routes we use when shipping cars to or from Roane County include Interstate 79, U.S. Highway 33, 119, West Virginia Route 14, and 36. We also offer shipping services to Roane County’s neighbors who include Wirt County to the north, Calhoun County to the east, Clay County to the southeast, Kanawha County to the south, and Jackson County to the west.
Full auto shipping process
- Planning: Benjamin Franklin’s quote “if you fail to plan, you are planning to fail” could not be any truer. By planning ahead, you eliminate the last minute rush which normally leads to forgetting crucial items that might be essential to your shipping process. It also allows the auto shipper to properly prepare to receive your vehicle.
- Cleaning out the car: Ensure that you clear out your vehicle of any personal items before handing it over to the auto shipper. The law doesn’t allow auto carriers to ferry cars with personal belongings in them. Also, you are advised to remove any aftermarket installations such as external speakers and stereo systems, navigation systems, DVD players to avoid theft or damage.
- Inspecting your vehicle: After cleaning your vehicle both in and out, walk around your car noting down and taking pictures of any dents, nicks, scratches or any damage. This might come in handy should any dispute arise.
- Fuel level: Your vehicle will only be driven when being loaded and unloaded off of the shipping carrier. Having too much gas is thus unnecessary. You should ensure that your car only has about a quarter tank of gas in order to avoid the extra charges levied for people who exceed that fuel level.
- Deliver your car to the auto shipper
- Car is loaded on to the carrier
- The vehicle is shipped
- Pick-up or schedule for your vehicle to be delivered at your doorstep
Ship with us
Auto shipping doesn’t have to be overly tedious or stressful. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Roane County for over 20 years. We know and have what it takes to make your experience a pleasant one. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a pick-up.
Zip codes included in Roane County
- 25005 Amma
- 25243 Gandeeville
- 25251 Left Hand
- 25259 Looneyville
- 25266 Newton
- 25270 Reedy
- 25276 Spencer
- 25286 Walton