Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Riverside, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Riverside Long Distance Moving Companies
Every year, more than 35.5 million moves happen in the US. Looking at those figures one may easily think that moving is an easy process. On the contrary, moving can be quite a tedious job that needs proper planning in order for it to be successful. At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer a variety of our services to people looking to move to, from or within Riverside. Riverside is located in Montgomery County and is home to Eastwood Metro Park, Bockscar, 8th AF Control Tower and the Shellabarger Park. We also offer auto transport solutions.
Advantages of hiring movers
- Movers will provide you with all the professional packing resources to help maximize the security of your items.
- Movers hire staff who have undergone rigorous industry training that helps them maneuver any moving challenge successfully.
- Movers increase the efficiency of your move; they provide you with a workforce to manage the move and the equipment.
- Movers are registered and governed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. FMCSA has set out regulations on best practices.
What to do before interviewing movers
- Know your rights and responsibilities. It is important to understand your rights and responsibilities as a client. Movers are required to provide you with this booklet but it is better for you to get it for yourself so that you have a good idea of what to look out for in a company, and what will be expected of you when you engage movers.
- Background research. Once you have shortlisted local movers you should go ahead to do a thorough background research on their capabilities, their compliance with the federal law, their reviews, their affiliations and any other information you deem necessary.
- Check for red flags. These days there are more and more cases of customers getting bad services thus it is to your benefit to be cautious of these red flags.
- Have a list of questions ready. You should prepare a list of questions that will be relevant to your move. The questions will help you narrow down on the mover who best fits your needs. These questions should be aimed at establishing if they have any specialty skills, if they have valuation coverage, if they have a cancellation policy and what their terms and modes of payment are.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Your moving rights explained
The rights and responsibilities booklet defines some of your most important rights as a client. Read below for more:
- Movers must give you written estimates indicating all possible costs. FMCSA recommends that you get at least three estimates. Verbal estimates and blank/incomplete documents are not considered official. The estimates should be binding or non-binding.
- Your mover should provide you with both full value protection and release value protection liability options on the estimate. You can waive the full value protection, though it reduces the mover’s liability for your shipment.
- You can purchase additional cargo liability from the mover or a third party.
- You should file a claim for damaged or lost items soon after delivery. You are allowed up to nine months to file the claims, however the longer you take the harder it is to establish whose fault it was.
- Your mover must provide you with an order of service and inventory for your shipment.
- You should agree on both pickup and delivery dates.
- Military moves
- International moves
- State to state moves
- Local and intrastate moves
- Seniors moves
- Vacation moves
- Affordable long distance moving
Why move with us?
We are Riverside’s preferred mover because:
- We are experts in the moving industry with experience that spans over 25 years.
- We have a variety of trucks that are specialized to different kind of tasks.
- We are among the most reputable moving companies in the US.
- We have a vast number of offices and warehouses spread across the country. You don’t have to worry about moving internationally, as we have a number of global offices.
- We are green experts and we have made many intentional efforts to protect our environment.
Get a free quote
We have continued to serve the people of Ohio and in particular Riverside with affordable services. Fill in the form at the top of the site and one of our agents will get in touch with you for a free moving quote. You can get a free no obligation estimate from us. If you would like to speak to one of our representatives about the quote, please call our contact center on 888-509-3213. You could also drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Move affordably with us!