Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Riverbank, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
The city of Riverbanks lies on the banks of the Stanislaus River in Stanislaus County. The city, which once started off as a ferry crossing town, is today an established commercial center and a major railway terminal for the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway. Retail, government jobs and industries related to transportation attract folks to the fast growing city. Riverbank is also a major wine and cheese producer, which attracts guests from across California for the annual two-day Cheese & Wine Exposition in October. Should you plan to tour Riverbank, consider shipping your car along. A-1 Auto transport offers to ship your private car at prices far more affordable than the cost of hiring a car from Riverbank. Our unique service delivery makes us the go-to firm for shipping cars to or from Riverbank.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Riverbank to Los Angeles||$320||320 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Riverbank to Portland||$489||653 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Riverbank||$517||690 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Riverbank to Seattle||$618||825 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Helena to Riverbank||$643||1073 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Riverbank to Omaha||$991||1652 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Riverbank to Chicago||$1058||2116 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Riverbank to Nashville||$1115||2230 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Riverbank
We are licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as a carrier firm. A carrier firm operates differently from brokerage firms. Carrier firms own the resources needed to ship different types of cars while brokerage firms do not. This gives us an advantage over brokerage firms, which act as middlemen that buy the car shipping order from you and sell it to a carrier firm like ours. Owning resources gives us the opportunity to interact with clients from their business premises, home addresses or terminal points close to them.
Years of such service to Riverbank has seen us get familiar with the profile of the city. We therefore make deliveries to every location when shipping cars to or from Riverbank. We serve the environs of Patterson Road, Saxon Way. Topeka Street, Santa Fe Street, 8th street, Claus Road, Atchison Street and Silva Park.
Auto transport services we provide
- Terminal services: Terminal services involve the client dropping the car off at a designated terminal (car depot, storage facility or parking lot) closest from their location. We then ship the car from the terminal and deliver it to another terminal, from where the client can pick it up. It is a pocket-friendly service that is recommended for clients that are on the move. For instance, guests visiting Riverbank may have their cars delivered to the nearest terminal from their point of entry. It then takes a short trip to access the car. Terminal services also present you with the advantage of picking the car up at any time, as the car can remain safely parked at the designated terminal before the client can pick it up. This however, attracts parking fees.
- Door to door services: Door to door service is a more convenient alternative to terminal services. Our drivers pick the car up from its location and deliver it to the front porch of the requested address. Door to door service is particularly recommended when shipping cars from out of state since you don’t need to make the long trip to facilitate the car shipping. The service is however, more expensive than terminal services.
We offer three motorcycle shipping options:
- Open air shipping: The two wheel is loaded onto the flatbed racks of an open carrier and shipped as it is. The simplicity of this option makes it affordable for all.
- Containerized shipping: The two wheel is shipped inside an enclosed carrier. The carrier has an intermodal container which shields it from external hazards like rocks from the road and low hanging tree branches.
- Crated shipping: The two wheel is loaded inside a special wooden crate, which offers the same protection as intermodal containers, but at a friendlier price.
Types of cars we ship
We transport sedans, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, ATVs, electric cars, salvaged cars, hybrid cars, inoperable cars, alternative fuel cars and heavy equipment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Locate your spare set of car keys or have a copy made for the driver.
- Perform a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks, flat tires and other irregularities.
- Have the car washed before the day of shipping.
- Remove all personal belongings from the car including any aftermarket installations.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the short movements involved with car shipping.
Each step is explained in detail on the full car prepping guide.
Why opt for us?
A-1 Auto Transport tailors the car shipping experience to the client’s needs, budget and the type of car they have. We know how to serve you best, from a hands-on approach.