Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ritchie County, West Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ritchie County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There are quite a number of highways in Ritchie County making auto transport a seamless affair. However, finding the right transport company can be a daunting task. Worry no more because A-1 Auto Transport is here to help anyone shipping cars to or from Ritchie County. We have one of the best transportation networks across West Virginia.
Our stress-free solutions
- Open-air and enclosed shipping: Open-air shipping is an ideal option when you are running a tight budget. It is also very regular and therefore easier to book. In fact, a majority of our trucks consists of open trailers. However, enclosed shipping provides discretion and extra protection to your high-value automobile. You only have to pay a little more than open shipping and elements like harsh weather will not be a threat anymore.
- Door-to-door, expedited, and terminal delivery: Our flexible delivery options offer a mix of convenience, affordability, and swiftness. With door-to-door delivery, you don’t have to extricate yourself from official duties. Our drivers will do all the running up and down to deliver your car at your home or office. Expedited delivery provides you a fast and swift service. You get to enjoy quick next-day deliveries depending on the distance to be covered. Terminal-to-terminal delivery is the cheapest of the three options. You only have to drive down your machine to and from one of our shipping terminals.
- Electric and hybrid cars hauling: Electric cars are very sensitive. For that reason, extra precautionary measures should be taken when transporting these rare kinds of vehicles. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have what it takes to transport these cars safely – all at normal rates!
- Interstate car towing: Car breakdowns are common on the roads. If it is not a breakdown, maybe you are dealing with a total inoperable car. You don’t have stress anymore. We will get your car to the right destination — whether it’s the garage or scrap yard, you can count on us.
- International shipping: Beyond shipping cars to or from Ritchie County, we provide overseas auto transport. You can choose either sea freight or air freight. Air freight is more expensive and faster than sea freight. In sea freight, you can opt for containerized shipping or the cheaper RORO service.
Don’t forget to…
- Plan early. Make sure that you make arrangements weeks before the transportation date. In addition, make early bookings as late bookings may push up your cost to ship.
- Clean your car thoroughly. You will want to have a clean car in order to ease the work of our inspection officers. After pre-shipping and post-shipping inspection, you will sign on an inspection report. Keep your copy well.
- Ensure that all the car fluids are at the recommended levels. Your fuel level shouldn’t exceed ¼ of the gas tank. Check for any fluid leaks and repair if any.
- Remove all personal items from your car. The authorities prohibit us from carrying such items when shipping cars to or from Ritchie County. You should also note that we don’t insure them against damage, theft or loss.
How to get started
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Zip codes included in Ritchie County
- 26415- Pennsboro
- 26325- Auburn
- 26337- Cairo
- 26346- Ellenboro
- 26362- Harrisville
- 26421- Pullman
- 26327- Berea
- 26138- Brohard
- 26336- Burnt House
- 26148- Macfarlan
- 26161- Petroleum
- 26178- Smithville