It is hard to start a conversation about cattle ranching in Colorado without mentioning Rifle. The bubbling region offers all the comforts that you may look for in a city in addition to a host of natural attractions and recreational facilities. It is a melting pot for ranchers, hunters, and backpackers. You can forget about your worries when shipping cars to or from Rifle by choosing to do it with A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Rifle to Denver||$183||183 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Rifle to Phoenix||$478||638 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Rifle to Omaha||$539||719 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Los Angeles to Rifle||$625||834 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Rifle||$690||1150 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Rifle||$869||1449 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Rifle to Miami||$1122||2244 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Rifle to New York||$1174||1957 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Rifle
A-1 Auto Transport offers statewide, countrywide and international coverage. You can send us to your neighborhood or any nearby point in Colorado.
Transport services offered in Rifle
We have an enclosed shipping option that helps to protect your car from damage by strong winds, debris, and stormy weather. Our trucks use hydraulic lift gates to load and unload the cars, which can adjust to make enough ground room for those that have a low undercarriage.
You can count on A-1 Auto Transport to recover your car from an accident or breakdown anywhere across Colorado using our interstate towing service. We have a team working round the clock to offer support when the vehicle leaves you in distress along the highways.
Our open-air service offers one of the cheapest options for shipping cars to or from Rifle. It is extremely popular with large shippers such as dealerships and manufacturers. Our trailers can move between 8-10 vehicles on the same trip.
We have the right transport solutions for overseas transfers to Canada, Mexico, Europe, Africa, South America and back. Our roll-on/roll-off standard offers one of the most economical rates. We also have containerized transport and airfreight options at the most competitive rates.
You can choose to drop-off or pick-up the vehicle at an appointed shipping terminal to cut down on costs. The door-to-door service may come in handy if you find it overbearing to move around the transportation depots in Colorado.
Cars that we ship
- Classic cars
- Campers and RVs
- Freight equipment and others
How to prepare a car for shipping
- A properly cleaned vehicle will need just a short time to get a detailed and correct inspection report. Walk around the car and write all the pre-existing chips, dents, scratches, and discolorations on the body.
- Remove any personal belongings and valuables that you have inside the vehicle. The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) does not allow vehicle carriers to transport all items classified as household goods.
- Avoid sending the vehicle on a full gas tank. Too much fuel creates potential safety risks and may complicate matters at the checkpoints due to added weight. A-1 Auto Transport recommends that you leave about 1/4, which will allow us to start and drive the vehicle when necessary.
- Most transit insurance policies demand that you leave the vehicle in the original factory set up. Remove all the custom accessories such as DVD players, TVs, GPS, spoilers, grills, ground effects, and roof racks.
- Top off the fluid levels, keep the battery on a full charge and check the tire pressure. Fix all the mechanical problems and aggressive fluid leaks in advance.
- Use protective padding to cover any loose parts on the exterior. Fold in the side-view mirrors and remove/retract the antenna.
- Deactivate the toll tags to keep them from accumulating unnecessary charges along the highway, since your vehicle will travel as cargo throughout the trip.
- Disable the alarm system and prepare a spare set of keys that you will give to the truck driver.
- List any special conditions needed to start and drive the vehicle and share it with the truck driver.
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Rifle, hardly any company can match our track record and experience. Here are some of the key benefits that you get by choosing the service:
- A GPS tracking option that allows you to follow the progress from any part of the world.
- Transit insurance for your vehicle at the full replacement value. We can make arrangements to increase the coverage if you have a more expensive car.
- Unrivaled customer service from a team of dedicated professionals, who also give the best care to your vehicle.
- A large fleet of self-managed trucks to cater for all your shipping needs in the most efficient way.
- Great reviews from other customers to keep you confident in the service.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.