Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Ridgeland, Mississippi
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Ridgeland Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moving requires adequate experience and equipment. Professional movers like A-1 Auto Transport have been in the moving industry for over 25 years. Move to a new city, make new friends and expand your network. Ridgeland in Madison County is a city synonymous with country music and blues. It produced several top ranking artistes and hosted the mega concerts in Mississippi during the 20th century. The multi-cultural city has over 20 different cultures. You can sample different cuisines, music and languages at the various restaurants and schools. There are also plenty of fun watersports and scenic sites at the expansive Ross Barnnet Reservoir and Strawberry Patch Park. At A-1 Auto Transport we apply advanced equipment and professionally trained personnel to handle all your moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- Packing: Moving companies provide packing services under full-service moves. They have the skills and experience to make the process swift and organized. All items are packed safely in corrugated boxes that are labeled along the sides. They protect delicate items with bubble wrap and dismantle bulky furniture to move them in smaller sizes.
- Extra time: Moving companies can handle difficult moving tasks like packing and loading. This ensures you get adequate time to sort out other important activities. You can continue with your business and only check in on the movers progress. If any issue arises before moving day, you have adequate time to solve it. It also saves you a lot of energy and stress of handling heavy and numerous items.
- No multiple trips: Items like cabinets and L-couches take up much space in your vehicle which may force you to do three or more trips to move all your items. This is not only time-consuming, but stressful. You need a mover like A-1 Auto Transport with large trucks that move all your items in a single trip. It saves time and reduces chances of loss or accidents.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Ridgeland
Make a decision on the type of services you need before looking for a moving company. If you are moving across states you need an interstate mover. Check the American Movers and Storage Association directorate for reliable movers. They are renowned for professionalism, integrity and efficiency. They are identified by the Promover logo.
Get recommendations from people within your locality and the internet. Reputable movers have glowing recommendations while rogue movers have poor reviews. Use the Better Business Bureau to verify the opinion of past customers. The organization allows customers to review and rate moving companies based on their experiences. They then asses moving companies and accredit them appropriately. Ensure you deal with accredited movers so that the organization can intervene in case of disputes.
Screen the company’s licenses and insurance at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association monitor’s the services of moving companies within the country. All movers must have a satisfactory safety rating, zero pending violations and little/no consumer complaints. They should also provide the customer with the basic bodily-injury and property-damage insurance.
The best tips for a successful move
- Deal with reliable moving companies who are registered and licensed. Educate yourself about long distance moves at government departments of transport or moving associations. It enables you to have a better bargaining ground and avoid being swindled.
- Create a to-do list after hiring a moving company. Mark the dates you’ll perform moving tasks and put reminders on your phone and computer. Assign tasks like packing a week to ensure you are efficient enough. Most moving blunders like forgetfulness occur during
- Get rid of unnecessary stuff when moving. Donate or sell them before the company representative performs the walk-through. Some items may also not be suited to the area you are moving to.
- Keep all receipts you’ve used when moving. Some can be used to get tax relief on your income tax. Check the IRS website for a full list of deductible tax receipts.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our principles of sustainability, communication and efficiency have pushed us to the upper echelons of the moving industry. They ensure we provide optimum customer satisfaction at affordable rates.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Furniture moves
- Government moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Military moves
- Senior moves
- Storage services
- Local moves
Contact us today
Get professional moving guidance and schedule visits for free after filling out the form at the top of our page. Talk to us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport and make your move stress free.