Ridgefield Long Distance Moving Companies
The prospect of moving to a different environment is something to look forward to. If you wish to make your move smooth, contract a professional moving company. They are skilled and well-equipped to make the process efficient. The coastal city of Ridgefield lies in Bergen County, New Jersey. It has extensive parks and nature reserves that connect to form a long trail of forests and mountains. The city also has huge rivers that cut across several estates providing picturesque views and recreational activities. If you need a professional mover in Ridgefield, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- Technique: Moving companies have handled thousands of moves, sharpening their expertise in the field. They can pack large furniture or dismantle it and move it in bits. They can also transport items during extreme weather conditions, having encountered almost all kinds of moving challenges and dealt with them successfully.
- Speed: Moving companies use experienced and trained personnel. They also have specialized equipment that aids in moving; such as trolleys and ramps to reduce the loading intervals or modified trucks that will deliver furniture conveniently.
- Peace of Mind: Moving can be a stressful affair. Handling numerous loads of furniture simultaneously can take its toll on you especially due to lack of experience. Moving companies handle all the difficult tasks and keep in constant communication during the move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find a steadfast mover in Ridgefield
When moving for long distances within the state of New Jersey, use local moving companies since they understand the terrain properly. Local moving companies are also accessible and easier to verify. Use the American Movers and Storage Association to find moving companies operating in Ridgefield.
All movers operating within the state of New Jersey are regulated by the New Jersey Department of Transport. They verify the movers’ skills, competence and insurance to ensure they are in sync with the state requirements.
Check whether a moving company is involved in rogue operations. There are several websites that champion for consumer rights by exposing rogue moving companies which are out to scam consumers. MovingScam is well known for effective techniques which ensure scammers are arrested by authorities.
- Registration number
- Insurance information
- Household items moving license
- Physical address
- Safety rating
- Pending violations
Check the company’s assessment by the Better Business Bureau. The organization assesses moving companies according to the quality of their services and consumer complaints. They are known for strict procedures which scare many mediocre movers. Any mover assessed and accredited by the organization is trustworthy.
Tips for a successful move
- Get acquainted with your new city before moving. Join clubs or groups and make friends with the neighbors. Experiencing a new place before moving makes the actual relocation easy.
- Move with a company that has adequate moving experience and positive reviews. Verify their authenticity by visiting their offices.
- Schedule a moving date during the winter or autumn seasons when fewer people are moving. The company provides good deals with a lesser delivery window.
- Know your rights and responsibilities when moving. Use the FMCSA to learn about insurance, liability, and pricing. It is important to determine which insurance scheme will be used for different types of items and how unexpected circumstances affect pricing and the delivery window.
- Choose a central room in the house as your packing base. Assemble all packing material in the room and start by packing non-essentials.
- Since moving companies charge by the hour on moving day, place all packed items in a central location close to the exit. Clear pathways and reserve a convenient parking spot for the moving company’s vehicle.
- After all your items have been loaded, make a copy of the movers’ inventory and move around the house one final time to confirm no item has been forgotten.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We are among the largest worldwide shipping companies with over 25 years of experience. Advanced equipment and professionally trained personnel ensure we provide efficient services with each move we handle.
Our moving services:
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Small moves
- Senior moves
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Office moves
- Senior moves
- Residential relocations
- Government moves
Contact us now
Give us a call on 1-888-509-3213 and reserve your moving date. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free no-obligation quote. Learn more about moving by visiting A-1 Auto Transport.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.