Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Richmond, Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Richmond Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Richmond is home to roughly 31,000 people and is in Madison County, Kentucky. It is part of the infamous Bluegrass region, which is a culture ingrained in this part of the country.
It is the 7th largest city in the state and is the largest between Knoxville, TN, and Lexington. It is a center for retail and commerce and is the principal city in its metro area. An area well known for lush green rolling hills and the stunning natural scenery typical of states with an Appalachian feel, there is plenty to keep visitors occupied here.
From the numerous golf courses to the busy business district with its Victorian homes, there are even high rises lining downtown that give this town a more metropolitan feel. Eastern Kentucky University is also located in Richmond, providing this locale with a large student population.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Richmond to Washington, D.C.||$402||537 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Richmond to New York||$529||706 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Richmond to New Orleans||$557||743 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami to Richmond||$611||1019 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Oklahoma City to Richmond||$642||857 miles||3 – 5 days|
|San Antonio to Richmond||$696||1161 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Richmond to Salt Lake City||$1006||1677 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Richmond to San Francisco||$1204||2408 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Richmond Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Richmond car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Ask for customer references: When you are booking auto transport, you are entrusting said company with one of your most expensive possessions. You, therefore, need to know that they are trustworthy and the best way to do this is through customer references.
- Ask about acceptable forms of payment ahead of time: This way, if you need to close out your contract with cash, you are prepared to do so.
- Remove any valuables from your vehicle: Not only is the transport company not responsible for those items, but as your vehicle is moved around during transport, they can cause damage. Even something as simple as a CD case can hit your windshield the wrong way causing a crack or break.
For more information, visit the City of Richmond website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Richmond Auto Transport Companies Directory
This trucking company offers a wide array of services for transport and more. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
313 Hudson Road
Scott’s Dispatch 4-U Service
This nearby company takes care of all of your transport needs for autos and more with affordability and excellent service.
108 Maxwell Street
Other Richmond Resources
Richmond Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Richmond.
EKU – EKU graduates enjoy strong placement records and successful careers in fields as diverse as American Sign Language, aviation, business, technology, chemistry, education, forensic science, criminal justice, safety, security & emergency management, nursing, public health, and environmental health science.
Richmond On Craigslist – local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Richmond includes ZIP codes