Richland, Washington Professional Auto Transport
There are more than 53,000 people residing in Richland and the city has a very strong economy as well as an excellent housing market. Richland has long been an epicenter for the nuclear power industry and is home to Pacific Northwest National Laboratory which is part of the United States Department of Energy labs. Richland is also a very important agriculture development city where companies like Con Agra and Lamb Weston have been in business for many years. There are three golf courses and many public parks, lakes, and rivers where people can enjoy hiking, camping, fishing and other events in the great outdoors.
For more information on Richland, you can visit the City of Richland website where you can locate resources and information for new residents, tourists and business and employment links and information.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Portland to Richland||$219||219 miles||2-4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Richland||$472||630 miles||3-5 days|
|Richland to San Diego||$700||1168 miles||4-6 days|
|Phoenix to Richland||$729||1215 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Richland||$913||1522 miles||5-7 days|
|Kansas City to Richland||$994||1658 miles||5-7 days|
|Richland to Washington, D.C.||$1051||2629 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Richland||$1086||2717 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Richland
Use these tips from A-1 Auto Transport to find quality shipping services for your automobile relocation to Richland, Washington:
- You first need to choose to hire either a transport broker or hire a transport carrier on your own. If you are low on time, hiring a broker can save you time as they will search for a company that is within your personal budget and time schedule. Hiring a carrier on your own, however, can give you a smaller cost of shipping and a definite schedule date for transport whereas a broker will often have to schedule services when they locate a carrier that will be in your area.
- When you’re contacting each company, you need to ask as many questions as possible including how long they have been in business, how much insurance coverage they have for vehicles they transport and what type of carriers they have.
- You can check to see if a company is a broker or a carrier by checking their DOT number. Carriers will have a number but a broker will not. You can verify registration with the DOT by visiting the FMCSA website.
- Carefully research all companies that you contact to make sure they are legitimate companies and to see how others have viewed their services.
- You can check with the Better Business Bureau to see what type of ratings a company has and if they have any major complaints against them.
Richland Auto Transport Directory
Viv Transportation is a well-known trucking company that provides secure auto transport for private motor vehicle owners, companies, military, students, and dealerships nationwide. They have a local office in Richland and are fully licensed and insured for automobile transport services.
1615 Lamb Ave,
Richland, WA 99352
Selland Auto Transport
Selland Auto Transport is a nationwide transporter that serves the Richland, Washington area. They transport vehicles from coast to coast with fully insured door to door service. They can ship all types of motor vehicles including classic and exotic cars in safe and secure environments.
Richland includes ZIP codes
99352, 99353, 99354.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.