Richfield Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving? The first thing that comes to mind is how you are going to transport your household items. Don’t worry. A-1 Auto Transport, Minnesota, understands that a move can sometimes be overwhelming and we are here to take away the stress. We will do the hard work for you so that your move to Richfield can be exciting and fulfilling. We offer flexible moving services designed to suit your needs perfectly. These include door to door moving, interstate moving and vehicle transport among others.
Tips for a stress-free move
- Keep the screws, nuts, and bolts from your dismantled furniture safe by placing them in plastic bags. Attach the bags to the pieces of furniture they came from for ease in reassembly of the furniture.
- Purchase sturdy boxes from liquor stores in your locality. The boxes are double-walled which means they are better at protecting your items compared to ordinary boxes. You also require other packing supplies like sealing tape and markers.
- Use a color code system to label your boxes. Pick different colors to represent different rooms and stick to the corresponding labels on the boxes. If you pick red for the bedroom, make sure all the boxes packed with bedroom items are marked with the red label.
- Avoid moving during the weekend. Friday is the busiest day for movers and the rates are usually high. It can also inconvenience you especially if there are problems with transfer of funds since you'll have to wait until Monday to iron out the issues. This may lead to extra charges by the movers.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
4 reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Saves money and time: Imagine taking multiple trips when moving from one state to another. Not only will you incur outrageous expenses but it will also be a waste of time. With professional movers, everything is planned for. One look at your household items and they’ll know the right truck size to fit everything in a single trip. This saves money and time you could use on other things.
- Movers are organized: Professional movers have many years of experience moving people to different locations. They have backup plans in case of a mechanical breakdown along the way. They have clear working policies which make it easy for them to take over the moving process and turn it into a success. Your mind will be at ease knowing that your move is handled professionally.
- Storage services: It's highly beneficial when you hire a mover that provides storage services. If your move is abrupt and you don’t have time to find a house, you can store your items in their storage facilities. Your belongings will be safe while you’re looking for a good house to settle in.
- Cost-effective: When moving on your own, there are many things you have to consider. Chief among them is the moving cost. Hiring services, trucks and people separately may surpass your budget allocation. But with a professional moving company, all the expenses are factored in and you are provided with a fixed charge that you pay after your items are delivered.
How to find a reputable mover
Shortlist several moving companies from different sources and check out the following:
- Their licensing and registration. Never hire a mover that’s operating illegally. You will be risking your items and you won’t have a way to trace them. The FMCSA gives authorization to movers and issues them a USDOT Number to cross state borders.
- Resist the temptation to pick the lowest rate on offer. Most of them are scammers and will hold your items hostage and demand more pay.
- Consider what other people are saying about your moving company. Check the complaints section on the Better Business Bureau website for reviews and ratings. Movers with many negative reviews should be avoided at all costs.
We offer these services
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- International moves
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Full-service package
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our mission is to be the world leader in the transport industry. Over the years we have strived to deliver first class services to clients across the country. We continue to advance our operations to meet the ever-changing demands of the transport business. You can trust A-1 Auto Transport to handle your items with utmost care and ensure safe delivery.
Get in touch
Avoid the last minute rush and book your moving date today. Call us on 888-509-3213 for free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.