- Rexburg Long Distance Moving Companies
- Moving Tips
- Why Hire A Professional Mover?
- How To Find A Good Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- We Offer These Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Contact Us
Rexburg Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to a new city is a life-changing event. It’s a big opportunity for a fresh start. You get to do things your way, discover new places and make new friends. While moving can be challenging, there’s one proven way to make it successful; hiring a professional moving company. A-1 Auto Transport, Idaho, is a well-established moving company that has been in the business for over two decades. We come highly recommended as a dependable mover offering a wide variety of services including vehicle transportation. Take a step in the right direction by hiring us to help you easily relocate to Rexburg.
- Do a budget. Get the estimates of 3-5 moving companies for comparison and pick a mover whose rates are pocket-friendly. Having financial control will prevent you from overspending.
- Pack items that are easy for you to handle. Leave heavy and fragile items such as fridges and antiques to professionals. They know how to handle them.
- Label your boxes as you pack and seal them. Write a detailed description of the contents on top and sides. Remember to indicate the rooms where each box should be placed. This makes it easy for the movers when unloading and you’ll know exactly where to find each box.
- Pack separate 'first-night' bags or boxes with items you’ll need right away. These include toiletries, pajamas, toothbrush, a change of clothes, and cleaning supplies. Make sure they are loaded last, unloaded first and placed where they can be easily accessed.
- As you pick a moving company, consider moving during the week. Weekends, especially Fridays, are the busiest and rates are usually high.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional mover?
- Equipment and workforce: Trying to carry heavy furniture down the stairs poses the risk of dropping and breaking them or worse injuring your back. For your safety and that of your items, engage the services of a professional moving company. They have the appropriate equipment and manpower to handle awkwardly shaped and heavy items through any space.
- Cost-effective: When you go the DIY way, you will pay for each expense separately. You need a truck, moving equipment, fuel and other charges. But with professional movers, you get all the services at no extra charge. They offer fixed or hourly rates depending on the distance to be covered. Delegating everything to the movers will save you time and effort.
- Experience: The experience of a moving company determines the success of your move. A company that has been in the moving business for a long time is well organized and knows all the tricks of moving. They ensure safe and secure delivery of your belongings.
How to find a good moving company
Ask friends, co-workers or family members for recommendations. Since these are people you trust, it’s safer compared to online search. You can also find moving companies through the American Moving and Storage Association. AMSA ensures that its members are screened annually to safeguard customers from falling into the hands of rogue operators.
Beware of a moving company asking for large deposits before a move. This is a telltale sign of a fraudster or lack of experience. A reliable mover only asks for payment when your belongings have been delivered to your home. Also, avoid companies that charge extremely low prices. They may hold your items ransom and demand more money before releasing them.
Check the track record of a mover with the Better Business Bureau. Only go for a company with good ratings or one that has been accredited.
A reliable mover should have all the legal documents required by the federal government. The FMCSA is responsible for licensing all companies in the transport industry. Interstate movers must be issued a USDOT Number which acts as a permit to cross state borders.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We offer these services
- Door to door relocation
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Interstate and in-state moving
- Pet transport
- Office relocation
- Cheap Rexburg movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Whether you’re moving across the street or country, A-1 Auto Transport gives you all the support for a seamless move. We only focus on customer satisfaction and ensure that your household items are delivered to the destination of your choice without delay. We track our vehicles to ensure everything is running according to plan.
Feel free to call us on 888-241-3110 and get professional advice on the best moving solutions we have for you. To get free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.