Safe And Reliable Revere Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to your ultimate guide to finding an auto carrier in Revere, Massachusetts! If you’re a first-time car shipper, our tips section has some helpful information about using car transport services, or you can jump to the local directory below and start contacting companies in your area right away! Whether you need a car shipped across the state or across the country, this guide will help you understand how the process works and how to find an experienced and affordable company.
Using Revere Vehicle Transport Companies
Preparation – Before your car is picked up by the driver and loaded onto the auto carrier, there a few things you should do to prepare your vehicle for the trip. The first is to make sure it is clean and empty, including removal of any accessories or equipment. This includes things like GPS units, bike and luggage racks, spoilers and any other accessory that’s been added to a vehicle that can be removed and stored. Car shippers will also request that the gas tank is no more than 1/4 full, and in some cases, less than 1/8 of a tank. Lastly, you should disable any antitheft devices before the vehicle is loaded onto the truck so that they don’t go off during the trip.
For a more in-depth look at preparing your car for transport, visit our resources page on the topic.
Call Companies – While it’s easy and convenient to get several quotes from auto shippers using an online form like the one we have on the right side of this page, we encourage customers to call companies and speak to someone directly. This allows you to get a feel for their customer service and have some of your immediate questions answered over the phone. Then, if you’re satisfied with the answers you received, you can request a quote over the phone and move on to the next prospective transporter on your list.
Comparing Quotes – Like the previous tip about calling auto transport companies, comparing price quotes is a good practice for finding a reliable shipper. Three to five quotes is ideal as it’s enough to give you a solid idea of what the price range is, and allows you to eliminate those companies that are too expensive or suspiciously low. If you get a cost estimate that is well below the others, you have good reason to ask some questions and find out why. Though enforcement has gotten better recently, the car shipping industry has had past issues with ‘low ball” quotes that have additional fees tacked on later.
For more information about local businesses and services in the area, visit the official website for the City of Revere.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Revere Auto Transport Company Directory
Military Auto Transport
A local auto shipper that specializes in military car relocation, Military Auto Transport offers coast to coast and nationwide transport. They have 10 years of experience and are a family run business.
5 Bickford Rd #1
Malden, MA 02148
D & F Auto Transportation Inc
D & F is a Massachusetts based car shipper that caters to the New England region and offers door-to-door service. They transport vehicles in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
Everett, MA 02149
Right Way Car Shipping
Right Way is a local and long distance auto shipper located in Boston. They transport all types of vehicles from cars to boats to RVs to heavy machinery.
71 Commercial St #138
Boston, MA 02109
Revere includes ZIP codes:
Auto Transport Services in Massachusetts (MA), USA
- Attleboro, Massachusetts (MA)
- Barnstable, Massachusetts (MA)
- Boston, Massachusetts (MA)
- Brockton, Massachusetts (MA)
- Brookline, Massachusetts (MA)
- Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA)
- Chelsea, Massachusetts (MA)
- Chicopee, Massachusetts (MA)
- Fall River, Massachusetts (MA)
- Framingham, Massachusetts (MA)
- Haverhill, Massachusetts (MA)
- Lawrence, Massachusetts (MA)
- Lowell, Massachusetts (MA)
- Lynn, Massachusetts (MA)
- Malden, Massachusetts (MA)
- Medford, Massachusetts (MA)
- Methuen, Massachusetts (MA)
- New Bedford, Massachusetts (MA)
- Newton, Massachusetts (MA)
- Peabody, Massachusetts (MA)
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts (MA)
- Plymouth, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port of Boston, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port Of Fall River, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port Of Marblehead, Massachusetts (MA)
- Port Of Salem Harbor, Massachusetts (MA)
- Quincy, Massachusetts (MA)
- Revere, Massachusetts (MA)
- Somerville, Massachusetts (MA)
- South Boston, Massachusetts (MA)
- Springfield, Massachusetts (MA)
- Taunton, Massachusetts (MA)
- Waltham, Massachusetts (MA)
- Weymouth Town, Massachusetts (MA)
- Worcester, Massachusetts (MA)