What are the Reputable Long Distance Moving Companies?
Moving is never really a task that anyone looks forward to. Thankfully, there are an abundance of long distance movers all over the US to choose from. Of course, you’ll want to hire one with a positive reputation. By using the Internet, you can check out sites such as the BBB, Consumer Affairs and Yelp to see star ratings and reviews for each mover with a longstanding history in the industry. Previous customers of moving companies and their services often like to share their thoughts and experiences with the company they decided to hire, especially if the services were exceptional or absolutely dreadful.
There are reasons for a mover to uphold a positive reputation and perhaps the biggest is that it will draw in more of an audience. A moving company that takes pride in their services and what they do will want to maintain the best possible reputation. This will show through their reviews, ratings, testimonials and even their website.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
As you research the long distance movers you have interest in, make sure you look for other qualities that they should have, such as…
- Insurance coverage as required by state law
- Discounts, promotions, sales and ways for you to bundle and save on their moving and storage solutions
- They should own the latest and highest quality haulers, trucks, trailers, moving equipment, packaging materials, and other pertinent tools
- They should have the latest moving technologies including real-time satellite tracking
- A variety of moving and storage solutions to combine with your long distance moving service
- They should have affordable rates that appeal to your budget
- All professional movers should have proof of local, state and federal licensing and certifications including a US DOT number
As long as you know what to look for in a long distance mover, you should have no problem finding one that is reliable and reputable. Don’t settle for just any mover even if they offer the lowest rates. It is always best to hire the one that meets your budget yet has the absolute greatest reputation. Your relocation is likely to face fewer risks when the right mover is hired.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.