- Republic Long Distance Moving Companies
- Moving House Tips
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company
- How To Find A Trustworthy Moving Company
- Services Offered At A-1 Auto Transport
- Why Hire Us?
- Hire Us
Republic Long Distance Moving Companies
Every year millions of people move to different places for various reasons. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, housing is the leading reason for most families moving. Some are upsizing while others are downsizing. At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand the stress associated with moving and step in to save you from this. Moving to Republic doesn’t have to be a long and tiring journey. Based in Missouri, we offer superior moving services at affordable rates. We also relocate vehicles.
Moving house tips
- Do your research: You need to have a clear picture of the new place you'll be relocating to. Allocate time to visit the area and familiarize yourself with the surroundings. Ask for the best service providers around so that you can prep your new house. Make sure the house is clean and everything is in good condition to make settling in easy.
- Declutter your house: Relocating presents a great opportunity to purge your household items. Separate what you are taking with you and you are giving away or getting rid of. Moving with less stuff makes your load lighter and easier to manage.
- Clean your appliances: If you are moving your refrigerator, unplug from the power source and let it defrost at least 48 hours prior to moving. Clean it thoroughly and wipe dry any liquids to keep the fridge fresh and prevent the growth of mildew.
- Utilities: Contact your service providers 2 weeks in advance and inform them of your moving plans. Make arrangements to have the services transferred to your new home to avoid the inconvenience of moving into a house without electricity or internet.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Packing services. When you book the full-service pack, the movers will do everything for you. From planning to packing and unpacking. Your work will be easier and you will have time to take care of other matters. The movers use quality packing materials to keep your items safe. They are fast and will have you settled in no time.
- It's tough to list down all your possessions; not to the movers. They have specialists trained just for this and will inventory your belongings within hours. The list is useful when it comes to accounting for any lost or damaged items.
- Insurance coverage. Items break during a move but with the right moving company, you don’t have to be worried since your items are protected. The movers will try their best to handle your items with care and deliver them without a scratch. But in the unfortunate event any of your items get damaged or lost along the way, you will be at ease knowing that you'll be reimbursed.
- Heavy and bulky items pose a huge risk, especially when carrying them downstairs. You need specialized equipment to make it easy. Professional movers own most of this equipment and when you hire them, you can expect a fast, efficient and safe move. You won't have to lift anything; the movers have got your back.
How to find a trustworthy moving company
Ask for references from the moving company you intend to hire. Get their contacts and talk to them to find out more about the mover. A reputable moving company will have references and testimonials which will help you make the right decision.
Consider a local moving company. Visit their premises and ask to see their credentials. Talk to their staff and ask as many questions as possible to determine whether they are knowledgeable. Check how they are conducting themselves and check out their equipment and trucks to establish if they can handle your move appropriately.
Only work with a licensed moving company. Long distance movers are licensed by the FMCSA and issued a USDOT Number while local movers are licensed by the Missouri Department of Transportation. Licensed movers are easy to track since their information can easily be accessed.
Services offered at A-1 Auto Transport
- Door to door moving
- Interstate moving
- Intrastate moving
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
Why hire us?
Your items will be handled by trained professionals who commit to their work. Our teams are friendly and always at hand to assist you. Our customers interests come first and we design services that cater to your specific needs. We want your move to flow smoothly so that you can enjoy your new surroundings. With A-1 Auto ransport, you can expect nothing but the best.
For efficient, reliable and affordable moving services, get in touch with us on 888-509-3213 for more details. Get free moving estimates by completing the form at the top of this page.