Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Rensselaer, New York
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Rensselaer Long Distance Moving Companies
In the county of Rensselaer, lies the city of Rensselaer. It is close to New York state’s capital of Albany and the Hudson River. The city was also one of the earliest centers for the manufacture of dyes, drugs and other industrial products. Currently, it majorly depends on the service industry and light manufacturing. Rensselaer also has some magnificent sites and structures such as the US navy vessels, a state museum and American Revolution memoirs. If you wish to make your move smooth, engage A-1 Auto Transport. We have the most advanced moving and vehicle relocation services in the country.
Why hire a moving company?
- Safety. Moving companies prioritize safety when moving. They use bubble wrap and anti-static peanut to protect your packed items while the well-built loaders use trolleys and ramps to safely load them. The company also uses experienced drivers who can avoid potholes, bad weather and road accidents.
- Insurance. Handling a long distance move is faced with risks such as items breaking or personal injuries. These can be stressful and expensive. You need moving companies which have insurance for all moves they handle. Movers use the basic bodily-injury and property-damage insurance which compensates in case of damage to your items or injury to their personnel.
- Swift services. Most people want their moves accomplished within the least time possible. Moving companies are aware of the importance of time to their customers. They use adequate and professionally trained personnel and the right moving equipment such as trolleys and ramps to reduce the time used loading your items. They deliver your items swiftly using experienced drivers and modified vehicles.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding a reliable mover in 5 steps
- Ask family or friends who have moved in the past for recommendations of reliable moving companies. They should have surveyed your items or known your requirements to offer you an informed decision.
- Check the American Movers and Storage Association. They have a list of reliable interstate, intrastate and international moving companies. The association vets all members before registering them. They are also trained under the Promover programme to provide the best moving services. A-1 Auto Transport is a member of the AMSA.
- Check how customers rate the moving companies at their customer testimonials page. A moving company with quality services has positive remarks from their customers. They also respond positively to criticism and promise to improve, whereas average moving companies have multiple complaints which they do not bother to respond to.
- Validate the moving company’s permits and additional information at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Enter their DOT number and verify:
_ The company’s addresses, name and phone numbers. It is important to visit their offices to confirm their resources and experience.
_ Their safety rating. Do not deal with a company whose rating is lower than the national average.
_ The type of household goods moving license. It should be valid with state to state moving approval.
Make your move stress-free
- Scope the area you are moving to weeks before moving day. Measure the doorways, paths and learn the rules of the estate/building. It ensures the movers arrive fully prepared with the proper equipment. It also helps you adjust smoothly after moving in.
- Get rid of items you do not require. Ensure you only move with items that are necessary for your new house. Donate the items to Goodwill. You can also sell some of your items which are more expensive to move than buy new ones.
- Enlist friends to help you with packing. It is the most time-consuming task and you need as much help as you can get. They should only handle non-breakables since they are not liable for any accidents.
- Inform the post office about your change of address. Some companies such as A-1 Auto Transport have free official notification forms for most utility companies.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the largest shipping companies with over 25 years of experience. We handle moves across all 50 states of the country and overseas. Our 5-star ratings from the customers we serve are proof of the quality of our services.
Our services include
- Apartment relocations
- Corporate relocations
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Furniture moves
- Small moves
- Local moves
- Military moves
Try us today
Check out our page for incredible services and unbeatable prices or call us on 1-888-509-3123. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free in-house estimate.