Redway, California Quality Auto Transport
Redway is a small community near Garberville, California in Humboldt County and is a community that thrives on survival skills, hunting, fishing and camping for revenue. The community is very small town oriented and self-reliance on hard work tends to bring everyone together as a close neighborly community that warmly welcomes newcomers to the area.
Residents enjoy nature hikes, camping, swimming and dining in the local pub as well as shopping at locally owned retail specialty shops and grocers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Redway to Seattle||$485||647 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Redway to San Diego||$526||702 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Redway||$630||840 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cheyenne to Redway||$766||1277 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Redway to Chicago||$1118||2236 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Redway to Indianapolis||$1189||2378 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Redway||$1206||3017 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Boston to Redway||$1281||3204 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Questions and Answers
A-1 Auto Transport is here to answer your top auto transport questions:
- What is door to door transport? - Most auto transport is done with door to door transport. This means that the driver will go to the address you provide to pick the car up and will deliver to the address you need it delivered to. Unless you are in a rural area or a neighborhood with inadequate road access, the driver will get the car as close to your home or office as possible.
- How can I find out of the driver is registered with the US DOT? - To find out if a driver is registered you can check with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) website. They will have all up to date information on the carrier.
- Can I track my car while it is being transported? - Many companies, especially those with modern trucks and up to date technology will offer satellite, GPS or online tracking of all automobile shipments.
- Can I pack items inside of my car during transport? - Most auto carriers are only authorized to transport motor vehicles. Some will allow up to 100 pounds of personal content to be loaded into the trunk during transport but not within the interior of the car where it could become dislodged and cause damage.
- Can I see a copy of the company insurance? - You should be able to see a copy of the proof of insurance. As a matter of fact, never rely on a verbal agreement of insurance as there are many companies that may not have the coverage they claim to have and it is always best to verify.
Redway Auto Transport Directory
When you need to have a motor vehicle moved to or from Redway, you can rely on this auto transport directory from A-1 Auto Transport to assist you as you look for a company.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is a licensed, bonded and insured auto transporter that can relocate cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s and other motor vehicles throughout the entire United States including Alaska and Hawaii as well as to many countries internationally including Canada and Mexico. They are registered with the US DOT and are accredited by the Better Business Bureau. You can contact an agent 24 hours a day for a free quote and to schedule automobile transport.
Auto Transport 123
Auto Transport 123 transports all makes and models of motor vehicles including SUV’s, RV’s, ATV’s, motorcycles and boats from coast to coast and overseas. They are fully licensed and insured and can be contacted anytime to get a free competitive price quote and to schedule transport quickly and easily.
Redway includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.