Safe And Reliable Redfield Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Situated in northwestern Jefferson County in Arkansas, the small city of Redfield grew as a result of the arrival of the Little Rock, Mississippi River and Texas railway. It is a great place filled with wonderful people and plenty of business opportunities. It has a well-maintained park and an elementary school that has won numerous accolades. If you would like to relocate or visit the area with your car, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport and we will help you do it. We have been shipping cars to or from Redfield and the rest of America as a whole for over two decades. We have been consistent with the quality of shipping services that we provide. Our customers can expect safe and on-time deliveries every time they ship with us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Redfield to New Orleans||$404||404 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kansas City to Redfield||$443||443 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Redfield to Charlotte||$591||789 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Redfield||$619||1032 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Redfield to Santa Fe||$669||892 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Redfield||$727||970 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Redfield to Las Vegas||$884||1474 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Redfield||$1011||1685 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Redfield
Our team of professionally trained and experienced staff can handle any shipment to any part of this town. We have studied and analyzed the traffic patterns in the area and we utilize this information to help us make timely deliveries. When shipping cars to or from Redfield, we mainly use Arkansas State Highways 46, 365, and Interstate Highway 530. We also provide shipping solutions to the neighboring towns and cities which include Pine Bluff, Bryant, Little Rock, North Little Rock, Benton, Sherwood, Jacksonville, Maumelle, Stuttgart, Malvern, Cabot, Conway, Hot Springs, Arkadelphia, and Monticello.
The services we provide
People shipping cars to or from Redfield can expect to find any kind of services they want in our shipping catalog. Some of our services include:
- Door to door shipping. If you are the kind of person who doesn't like the hassle and complexities involved in shipping, then this is the service for you. You only have to schedule a pick-up and fill in the paperwork and we will do the rest. A driver is sent to pick up the vehicle straight from your doorstep and will deliver your car to whichever destination you want. The merits to this service are that you do not have to drive your car to a terminal or port for shipping, only one driver handles your shipment throughout the journey, and storage services are not required since the vehicle is being shipped to your home.
- Freight shipping. This service is provided for people whose shipping requirements cannot be fulfilled by the services in our catalog. You are free to ship any item regardless of size and weight. The most common items shipped and services offered under freight shipping include mining and construction equipment and supplies, warehousing and storage facilities, refrigerated freight, engines etc.
- Shipping heavy equipment. This is a process that requires a lot of patience and skilled labor to pull off. Since the items being shipped are bulky and need specialized equipment, an experienced workforce should be employed. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have the required experience, equipment, and skill required to handle any equipment.
- Shipping for the armed forces
- Terminal to terminal shipping
Types of vehicles we ship
There are various types of vehicles that we have shipped in the last 25 years. Some of our frequent shipments include:
- Electric vehicles
- Trucks such as flatbeds, delivery trucks, semi trucks, fire trucks, tow trucks etc.
- Boats, jet skis, and other watercraft
- Salvage cars
- Non-operational cars
- Golf carts
- All-terrain vehicles
- Sports utility vehicles
Steps to follow when preparing your vehicle for shipping
Preparation is crucial to having a successful shipping experience. It prevents breakdowns and allows the auto shipper to better plan for the journey. Some of the steps involved in the preparation include:
- Remove all your personal belongings from the vehicle. Apart from being prohibited by law, they are not covered by the insurance and might get damaged or stolen. This also applies to any aftermarket installations.
- Run down your gas tank to about the quarter level. Any additional fuel will be treated as extra weight and charged accordingly.
- Clean your vehicle to reveal any cosmetic damage. Taking pictures is a great way of preserving the evidence should anything happen to your car while it's in transit.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Disable the alarm.
- Service your car.
Partner with us
When you choose to ship with us, you are shipping with one of the biggest shipping companies in the United States. We will make sure that your vehicle is well taken care of and is delivered on-time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.