Red Wing Long Distance Moving Companies
The enviable natural environment and impressive architecture earned Red Wing a place in the National Register of Historic places. It has over 12 communities, dense prairies and old age wooden and stone houses. Red Wing is the county seat of Goodhue County, Minnesota. It connects to the state of Wisconsin through the Red Wing Bridge which hovers above the Mississippi River. The site is spectacular with people often fishing, boating and swimming. The icy Welch Village is an expansive resort common with people seeking extreme adventure. You need to move once in a while to clear your mind and breathe new life. A-1 Auto Transport can provide flexible moving and vehicle relocation services. With 25 years of experience, you can expect top notch services.
Why hire a moving company?
- Organization: Moving companies have managers who organize moves. They are experienced and have professional training to ensure the process is well coordinated. They have handled similar moves previously and communicate with the office staff to improve their efficiency. Moving consultants guide you on the best type of moves and payment policy. They assist you with all the paperwork and keep you updated on the moving progress.
- Liability: Once you hire a moving company, they are responsible for all your items. They pack them safely and load them categorically. Delicate items are wrapped with bubble wrap and loaded on the top most part of the carrier. All the items are insured under basic insurance. The company also provides additional insurance to ensure the customer does not suffer loss in case of accidents.
- Professional customer service: Professional moving companies use official and respectable language when addressing the customer. They are easy to approach and have solutions to most of your problems. They assure you of a safe process and enjoy engaging the customer.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find the most reliable mover in Red Wing
- Customer reviews and ratings: Check what previous customers said about the company. Each person will rate the company according to their experience. If the company has poor customer service, they are sure of getting 3 stars and below. Reliable moving companies step up their services with each move. The longer their experience, the better their ratings will be.
- Permits: Validate the company’s authorization at the government department, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. It inspects the vehicles and equipment used to conduct moves. If the consumer has a low safety rating and multiple pending violations, their license is cancelled. Remember to check the type and validity of the insurance the company uses.
- Registration with professional bodies: Moving companies that are members of moving associations inspire trust. They have to conduct their services in line with the association’s requirements. If they step out of line, the company can deregister them. Movers who also partner with non-profit organizations like Goodwill show concern for the less fortunate.
- Sustainable services: Movers should provide services which protect and restore the environment. The company should also have an efficient waste recycling system. Check if the company is a member of the Smart Way Programme.
Simple tips for a successful move
- Scope the new area you are moving to weeks in advance. Acquaint yourself with the amenities and neighbours. This process helps you when adjusting to the new area.
- Reduce the moving cost by getting free packing material from org. They have quality corrugated boxes that can withstand the long distance. Make holes along the sides to improve the carrying ability. Label them along the sides to make unpacking easier.
- Document the condition of your items before the company loads them. In case of accidents, you can prove the value of your items and justify compensation.
- Establish you have packed heavy items and cleared all other moving activities before the company arrives. This will reduce on moving charges.
- When dealing with delicate items pack and load them yourself. If you have supplemental insurance you can trust the company personnel to handle them.
- Change your address at USPS and get a chance to win coupons worth $750. This should be done two weeks in advance to ensure you promptly get mail at your new address.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have 5-star reviews across multiple customer review platforms due to our superb services. Our customer testimonials page is also testament to our prime customer satisfaction.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Corporate relocations
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Storage services
- Senior moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Apartment relocations
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com