Reasonable Moving Companies
With all the moving companies there are in the states, deciding on whom to hire might get overwhelming. If you haven’t hired a moving company for relocation in the past, there are some things you should know before you hire just anyone mover for the job. With this knowledge you’ll be able to make a quicker and sounder decision. It’s important that you look for reasonable moving companies nearby, those that maintain a great reputation for their services.
There are certain characteristics and qualities that dependable movers have. These are the traits that you should look for as you search online for the right mover to hire. It will help you compile a small list of potential moving companies. Once you have a few of interest, call them each to ask questions and receive a quote. Comparing the rates of each mover should be the final deciding factor in your search.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to Spot the Right Mover
- Look for moving companies with long histories in the moving industry. The longer they’ve been in business, the more likely they are to have a great reputation as a moving company.
- Find online reviews, ratings and testimonials about the moving companies. Customers love to share their experiences with a company and the services they received, especially when they had a very good or very poor experience.
- As professional movers, they should have the latest moving equipment, tools and technology. Their employees should also undergo training and have previous experience as movers.
- Moving companies should always be licensed. They should also have other certifications and registrations with local, state and federal agencies. If the mover has BBB approval, this is another great quality.
- They should have an assortment of moving services to choose from, making it easier to modify your relocation to suit your needs more accurately.
By looking for the qualities listed above, you should have no problem finding the right moving company for your relocation. If you can’t find any of the information about the moving company online, ask them questions while you have them on the phone to get a quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.