Raytown Long Distance Moving Companies
If you're preparing a move to Raytown, select a moving company based in Missouri. With highly skilled staff and the appropriate resources, you can expect efficient and convenient moving services. We commit to our work and ensure our clients get a smooth moving experience. We offer military relocation and vehicle transport among other specialized services.
The best tips for a stress-free move
- Get everyone to pack a few essential items in separate bags. This is especially useful since you probably won't unpack immediately due to exhaustion. Include things like toothbrushes, toilet paper, towels, a change of clothes, snacks, and a few utensils.
- Order packing supplies at least 4 weeks in advance. If you're moving on your own, you'll need plenty of boxes for your stuff. You can get the best boxes in bookstores either free of charge or at a small fee.
- Important documents, family heirlooms, jewelry and other precious items should be packed separately. Handle the packing yourself to ensure your valuables are safe. Be sure to keep an eye on the bag throughout the move.
- Transfer your utilities a few days before moving. Let your service providers know when you plan to relocate so that they can arrange when to switch your services to your new house. In today’s world, we can't live without electricity, internet, water or gas.
- Before moving out, double check every room to make sure nothing is left behind. Remember to check the garage and garden for equipment you might have forgotten to pack.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why use the services of a professional moving company?
- Reliability: Unlike your friends, professional movers offer services you can rely on. They always honor their contracts and you can expect them at your doorstep early morning on the agreed date. Their only commitment is to give you the best moving experience so that you can start your new life without complications.
- Professional services: Packing is more than just throwing stuff in boxes and sealing them. You need strategy and quality materials. Your items are valuable and deserve to be packed in sturdy boxes to keep them safe. Professional movers know the techniques to pack and arrange stuff so that they fit perfectly into the trucks. Your items will be safe and your move swift.
- Insurance options: With the help of professional movers, the risk of damage is greatly reduced. They offer the government-mandated insurance coverage of $0.60 per pound per item. This means that in case of damages or loss, you'll be compensated up to the value that’s insured. For extra protection, you may have to consider purchasing additional insurance.
- Peace of mind: With the right moving partner, you'll save time, money and effort. You won't have to go through the stress of packing and loading. The movers will manage your move efficiently giving you time to address other issues such as transferring your license.
How to choose the right moving company
The first step is to get recommendations from friends and family. You can also approach real estate agents and request for suggestions on good moving companies in your locality. Hiring a local moving company gives you the advantage of visiting their offices and getting first-hand information about their services.
Check the reputation of the moving company through the Better Business Bureau. The BBB endorses movers who uphold professional business practices and resolve customer complaints promptly. A BBB accredited moving company can be trusted to offer reliable services.
Be sure to verify the registration documents of the mover you are considering. If it’s a long distance move, the company should have a valid USDOT Number. If it’s a local move, check if they have proper licensing from the Missouri Department of Transportation.
Get everything in writing. When presented with a contract, read the details on price, pick-up and delivery dates and the type of services you requested to confirm if they are correct before signing it.
Services offered at A-1 Auto Transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Storage options
- Coast to coast moving
A-1 Auto Transport is a one-stop shop for all your moving needs. We specialize in a variety of services tailored just for you. We are renowned for timely and accurate delivery thanks to a team of experts who work relentlessly day in day out. We are proud to be members of AMSA and can assure you that your items will be handled with care.
Give us a call
Make your reservation today by calling us on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com