Ravenna Long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moving can be daunting, but with the help of professional movers the process becomes easy. The city of Ravenna is the county seat of Portage County, Ohio. It was named Ravenna, a city in Italy. Ravenna hosts the county government offices, light manufacturing industries and a medium service industry. Most of the city’s land is under expansive estates which have affordable real estate. If you want your move handled professionally, engage A-1 Auto Transport, one of the best movers in town. We also handle auto transport.
Why you should let moving companies handle your move
- Affordability. Moving involves lots of expenses. There is labor, moving equipment, custom duties and insurance. You need to balance all these expenses to ensure your move is affordable. Moving companies have handled multiple moves before and use professionally trained personnel to balance their books such that the costs are kept at a minimum. When handling a self-move, the costs can become a huge burden if hidden charges such as accommodation and fuel are not kept in check.
- Safety. Moving companies have the skills required to handle your move safely. The personnel have the capability to work for long hours without causing damage. They are also professionally trained to handle different types of items and navigate different terrains. With a self-move, you lack the experience to handle household goods; you might slip and break the items, or worse, injure yourself. Hiring a professional moving company like A-1 Auto Transport assures you that your items will arrive safely and on time.
- Time. You might not be able to get away from work which means you cannot handle your move efficiently. Moving companies can handle your move as you continue with your routine. They work out all the details weeks ahead to ensure there are no complications during the move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable mover in Ravenna
- Check how companies fare at the Better Business Bureau. The organization is the most trusted moving company regulator in the country. It assesses moving companies’ customer service, affordability, complaints resolution and a myriad of other qualities. Any moving company that has undergone assessment and accreditation by the organization is trustworthy. A-1 Auto Transport is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Verify the type of insurance a moving company uses. All state to state moving companies are required to provide the customer with the base level insurance for each move they handle. The insurance covers all your items at 60 cents a pound. Professional companies such as A-1 Auto Transport also have additional insurance used for delicate and valuable items.
- Check the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association site for all the requirements a moving company should meet in order to handle household goods across states. To ease the process, get the company’s DOT number from their website and run it on the association’s site.
Protect yourself and your household goods when moving. Learn more about moves at the United States Department of Transport or the American Movers and Storage Association.
Tips for an ideal move
- Go through your belongings and create a moving inventory of all your items. Sort out the items you need at your new house and separate them from those you will get rid of. Unnecessary items increase the moving cost and time.
- Set your moving date months ahead. This ensures you prepare efficiently and handle all moving tasks within your timeline. If you want an affordable move, choose the period between October and February.
- Organize your packing process. Use quality corrugated boxes to pack items. Ensure that you do not pack to a weight of more than 60 pounds. Use boxes of a similar color or size to pack items of similar use. Label all the boxes along the sides according to the contents, your name and the room destination.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our staff has undergone professional training with top moving associations and institutions. We also engage them on long-term basis which ensures our customers are afforded quality services.
Our services include
- Storage services
- Vehicle shipping
- Affordable long distance moves
- Residential moves
- Long distance house moves
- Long distance government moves
- All types of furniture moves
- Door to door relocations
- Full-service moves
- Senior moves
Get in touch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com