- What Are The Ratings For Long Distance Movers?
- What All Long Distance Movers Should Have And Provide
- Cheap Moving Rates & Time To Move Examples
What are the Ratings for Long Distance Movers?
As you search online for a long distance mover nearby, it is extremely important that they uphold a positive reputation. Fortunately, with today’s technology and the use of the Internet, you can easily find out what others think about certain companies and their moving services. As long as the mover has a longstanding history in the industry, it is likely that their past customers shared their experiences online. They usually do this through reviews, testimonials and star ratings.
Although it is wise to read over any reviews or testimonials you find about the long distance moving companies you’re interested in, you can easily tell what a customer thought by viewing their rating of the company. Most review websites will allow a customer to give a business, service or even product a rating. This rating is usually referred to as a star rating with one star being the worst and five stars being the absolute best. The moving company you hire should have at least four stars.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What All Long Distance Movers Should Have and Provide
- The long distance mover you choose to hire should years of experience in the industry. An experienced mover with slightly higher prices is usually more appreciated than a moving company with the lowest rates. The more history the mover has in the industry, the fewer risks you’re likely to face during the relocation.
- State laws set the minimum insurance requirements for all moving companies residing within its borders. Some movers may offer even more insurance coverage. For a long distance move, it is best to have the full value of your belongings covered.
- Interstate movers must be registered with federal agencies and have a US DOT number. It is required for movers to have proof of their licensing.
- A lot of moving companies provide optional services like full service packing and high priority services. Although these types of services are an upcharge on your total costs, they are designed to make relocation easier on you and all those involved.
Cheap Moving Rates & Time To Move Examples
|To / From||Distance||Cost (2 BR)||Cost (3 BR)||Cost (4 BR)||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Argyle, TX to Whitehall, PA||1301 miles||$3,468 – $4,366||$5,354 – $7,141||$7,141 – $10,404||4 - 6 days|
|Cato, WI to Conneaut, OH||400 miles||$1,638 – $2,294||$2,880 – $4,130||$4,130 – $6,407||3 - 5 days|
|Charlotte, NC to Anaheim, CA||2420 miles||$4,356 – $5,324||$5,808 – $6,534||$7,744 – $8,954||6 - 8 days|
|Ann Arbor, MI to Hackensack, NJ||609 miles||$1,096 – $1,339||$1,461 – $1,644||$1,948 – $2,253||3 - 5 days|
|Miami, FL to Buda, TX||1109 miles||$3,232 – $4,189||$5,042 – $6,848||$6,848 – $9,963||4 - 6 days|
|Mascot, TN to Alapaha, GA||325 miles||$1,475 – $2,052||$2,565 – $3,561||$3,561 – $5,550||3 - 5 days|
|Keizer, OR to Baltimore, MD||2377 miles||$4,278 – $5,467||$6,180 – $7,606||$8,081 – $9,508||6 - 8 days|
|Atlanta, GA to Burnsville, MN||895 miles||$3,082 – $4,033||$4,691 – $6,202||$6,202 – $9,052||3 - 5 days|
|Horn Lake, MS to Rochester, VT||1102 miles||$2,616 – $3,567||$4,412 – $6,208||$6,208 – $9,502||4 - 6 days|
|Huntsville, AL to Methuen, MA||994 miles||$1,789 – $2,286||$2,584 – $3,180||$3,379 – $3,976||3 - 5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors.