Rantoul Long Distance Moving Companies
People living in the United States are very mobile and they relocate for a wide range of reasons including military duty, the right sized of house, family, higher education, cost of living, a new adventure, the pursuit of dreams and much more. Moving is overwhelming and most people find it convenient to take advantage of the moving help offered by professional movers to relocate easily and cost effectively. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is the favorite choice for a move to or from Rantoul, Illinois.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a customer-focused company that advises you and helps you to pack, load, and ship all your property. Where you need time to get organized, we store your goods and later unload, unpack, and do the equipment and furniture arrangement.
We also provide vehicle transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
Good planning brings order and helps you to move smoothly.
- Set your moving date: It is very important to move at the right time and if possible, plan to move during the off-peak season when there is less activity and the rates are simply great. Relocating during the low season enables you to move comfortably and very cheaply because movers offer major discounts on their standard prices and the staff is less busy so they take extra care of you. Needless to say, get a new home before you move and make sure you understand the policies of the buildings you are moving out of and into to avoid disappointments and embarrassment on moving day.
- Consult your moving company for the packing: Start packing as early as you can so that you are fully packed come moving day. That said; consult your mover before you begin the process because packing plays a critical role in the protection of your items and it’s important that it’s handled professionally. You should also order your moving boxes, bags, and other moving supplies from your mover because you can return them for a refund.
- Ensure you have adequate insurance cover: Insurance gives you protection against third party claims for bodily injuries and property damage. The standard moving insurance is built into the moving price, but you should find out from your mover if you require extra coverage, more so, where you are shipping valuable items. Inquire from your insurance agent if your household policy provides protection or can be extended to offer coverage during the move.
- Choose a professional mover in Rantoul: A reputable mover has the expertise, experience, and infrastructure to move you fast, smoothly, and cheaply.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
A professional moving company offers the best way to handle the moving process and affords you significant benefits including:
- Peace of mind
- Cheap Rantoul movers
How to find the best moving company
Separate reliable movers from scammers.
- Shortlist moving companies: If possible get referrals and recommendations from people in the know. You could also visit moving companies’ associations or conduct an online search.
- Research the moving companies: Go through their histories and track records to evaluate the reliability and quality of their services. First, check if their licenses and insurance are genuine. Go online and read customers opinions and complaints.
- Moving estimate: Request a few movers for written quotes. Remember that reliable movers send a moving professional to take an inventory of your property so as to provide an accurate estimate.
- Determine your mover: Compare the proposals and choose the best mover.
Our moving services
We operate countrywide and globally, and handle small moves in Rantoul, state to state moves, coast to coast moves, and international moves.
We are experts in:
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- Residential Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Office Moves
- International Moves
- Military Moves
- College Moves
- Senior Moves
- Vacation Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We care about our customers and offer superior door to door services across the country and abroad at low prices. We have been in operation for more than 20 years and enjoy the highest ratings on online reviews. A-1 Auto Transport Inc has offices, storage facilities, equipment, special trucks, and professional staff in major cities and metros in the US and overseas.
Get in touch with us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.