Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Rangely, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Rangely occupies a partly dry landscape covering about four square miles in Rio Blanco County in western Colorado. It is the perfect place to go on a round of golf, climb up the cliffs, bike through the canyons, and experience a piece of prehistoric America at the Dinosaur National Monument. There is a dedicated rock crawling park, where you can bring along your rigid four-wheeler for an exciting adventure. A-1 Auto Transport can help with all the tasks that involve shipping cars to or from Rangely.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Rangely to Denver||$276||276 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Rangely to Dallas||$605||1009 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Rangely to San Jose||$738||984 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Portland to Rangely||$738||985 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Rangely to Indianapolis||$814||1358 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Rangely to Atlanta||$1005||1676 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New York to Rangely||$1025||2050 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Miami to Rangely||$1169||2338 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Rangely
A-1 Auto Transport services all the areas within the town limits and beyond. Our extensive networks include all the 50 states in the U.S.
Our transport services in Rangely
When you want to move or buy a car from a distant place, we can give you the right transport solutions:
- One of the things that you would want to avoid when you have a rare collectible or high-end vehicle is leaving it exposed to the elements during transportation. Enclosed shipping offers the most secure option, with the covered trucks offering a protective shield against inclement weather, dust, and road debris.
- A budget move can cause a lot of strain and stress when you add a private vehicle to the mix. You can settle for the open air-standard, which offers the most economical rates for shipping cars to or from Rangely. You will only pay for the space taken up by your vehicle on the truck, which can handle up to 10 in one trip. We can move your new ride from auto auction or dealership at bargain rates.
- We have reliable solutions to help with all overseas transfers. Serving and retired members of the military will get great bargains and discounts when sending their POVsto any country across the world. We can help you with the paperwork and customs issues. We will also find you the right transport solution from our list of options.
A properly laid out transportation plan should include the pickup and delivery systems:
- Door-to-door shipping sends our representative to fetch the vehicle from any point and deliver it to your residence or business premises.
- Terminal shipping finds the nearest transportation hub in Colorado, where you will drop off or collect the vehicle.
Cars that we ship
We can move all types of automobiles including motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, ATVs, golf carts, crawlers, tractors, industrial equipment, and freight cargo.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Try to keep the vehicle in the original factory set up. You should make separate transport arrangements for any custom accessories such as spoilers, GPS systems, DVD players, and luggage racks.
- Remove any personal belongings and valuables inside the car. Vehicle transporters cannot move the automobile when loaded with household goods due to safety and regulatory concerns.
- You should make it known in advance if you plan to send off an inoperable vehicle. The transporter might need different sets of tools and handling equipment for such cars. You should also list all the existing mechanical problems and operational
- Run a maintenance check on the vehicle. Top-off the fluid levels, check your battery and make sure that all the tires have enough pressure.
- Cleaning the vehicle is more than just a neat tip. It will help you to get a correct pre-shipping inspection report. A camera will help you to take close-up shots of the pre-existing damage. Make sure that you put date stamps on all the photographs.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. Too much fuel increases the safety risks and adds up your vehicle’s weight, which might lead to extra charges and extended delays.
- Retract the antenna, fold-in the side-view mirrors and use a protective cover on the other external parts that could suffer damage during the shipping process. If you have a convertible, make sure that you secure the top to shield the interior from the elements.
- Disable the alarm system and deactivatethe toll tags to stop them from accumulating unnecessary charges along the highways. Record the current odometer reading and prepare a spare set of keys for the truck driver.
- Prepare the needed paperwork in advance and visit the SAFER website to check if your transporter’s license qualifies for shipping cars to or from Rangely.
About the company
A-1 Auto Transport is a licensed, bonded, and insured vehicle moving service. Our industry experience covers more than two decades, leading to one of the most extensive self-managed networks in the country.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.