Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Rancho Cucamonga Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating from one city or state to another is a daunting task that many people would rather skip. Unfortunately, there is no way around it when it comes to moving. You have to get involved with the tiring exercise of packing and unpacking. Rancho Cucamonga is a suburban city located at the foothills of San Gabriel Mountains in San Bernardino County, California. The city was ranked 42nd by Money Magazine on its ‘Best Places to Live’ in 2006.
Tips to make your move easier
- Check how experienced the moving company is. A moving company that has been in operation for a long period of time will surely be better placed to offer high-quality services.
- Do an online search of the reviews about the moving company of your choice. Reviews at sites, such as Yelp will help you get more insight into important details like how the company responds to clients’ problems.
- Identify the type of services offered. Make sure the company provides the services that are suitable for your needs.
- Registered company. A reputable moving company should be registered by the Federal government and issued with a USDOT Number.
- Unless you are working on a tight budget, let the experts pack all your belongings. This is their area of expertise.
- Keep your valuables and jewelry in your custody.
- The movers usually have an inventory list. Request a copy for your records.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Experience: Professional movers have vast experience. They work professionally to ensure your household items are handled carefully and they get to their destination safely.
- Insurance cover: For you to be compensated for damages or loss of your household items during transit, the company will have to provide adequate insurance cover. The Licensing and Insurance Public provides information about authorized moving companies in their database.
- Reliability: Inviting your friends and family to help you with moving can be frustrating if they don’t show up. This will never happen with a professional moving company. There is a signed contract indicating your agreement. This can be used in a court of law in case they don’t honor it.
- Storage facilities: A professional moving company has adequate storage facilities to accommodate your items in case you need to collect them at a later date. They have different payment arrangements – short term or long term.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
- Company registration: Hire a registered moving company for the safety of your items. The company has to be registered with the FMCSA to be allowed to operate in the moving business.
- Reputable company: A reputable company is one that has been accredited by the BBB. This shows that they have complied with all the necessary procedures and they respond to consumer complaints.
- Good customer service: Good customer service will encourage you to hire their services. They are honest and offer clear explanations on any issue you raise. This will give you an insight into how they deliver services.
- Preferably a local company: With a local company, it’s easy to gather enough information regarding their service delivery. You can even ask around for opinions from people who have already used their services. A face to face negotiation will enable you to determine the best time to relocate.
Our moving services
A-1 auto transport provides a variety of services such as:
- Long distance transport
- International relocation
- Military relocation
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Office moving
- Door to door moving
- Furniture relocation (including pool table)
- Pet transport
- Specialized and bulky moving
- Vehicle relocations
- Residential and commercial moving
- Full service (packing and unpacking)
- Cheap Rancho Cucamonga movers
Why you should hire us
A-1 auto transport is the best moving company in California. Our team of dedicated staff works tirelessly to give you the most exciting moving experience of your life. Our good reviews go on to prove the satisfaction of the thousands of clients we have served in the past. We continue to expand and improve our services to cover more geographical areas. Our vision is to provide a smooth and flawless moving experience for you and your family.
Get in touch with us now on 888-509-3123, and get assistance on the best moving services that will suit you perfectly. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get free moving estimates.