- Ramsey Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips To Reduce The Stress Of Moving
- Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Moving Company
- Tips To Find A Reliable Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- We Offer These Services
- Why Hire Us?
- Talk To Us
Ramsey Long Distance Moving Companies
Congratulations! You just bought a new house. Now you have to start planning for your move. This is where we come in. Our expertise in the moving industry gives us an edge over other companies. With over 25 years in the business, you can trust us to handle your move to Ramsey professionally and help you have a smooth transition. We offer superior services tailored just for you. Visit our offices in Minnesota and secure your spot. We also transport vehicles.
Tips to reduce the stress of moving
- Make arrangements with your service providers to disconnect services at your current home and transfer them to your new place. Timing is crucial here since you don’t want to move into a house without water or gas.
- Take a picture of the connected cords to your electronic devices before unplugging them. The pictures will act as a reference when you're reconnecting them at your new home.
- Defrost your refrigerator at least 24 hours prior to moving to prevent melting ice from damaging other items. Clean it thoroughly and wipe dry any liquids to keep your fridge from forming molds.
- Find out from your movers the items they won't move. Flammables, corrosives and any other hazardous material that can endanger public safety should be disposed of safely.
- When packing your items in boxes, fill empty spaces with clothes to prevent the boxes from caving in when they are being loaded. Everything should fit perfectly before sealing the box using tape.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Affordability. When relocating, most people debate whether to hire a mover or move on their own. But when you think of all the expenses involved in moving, you realize that it's actually economical to hire a professional moving company. Movers charge by the hour if it’s a local move or distance if it's a move across the state. They capture the costs and give you a fixed price. You only pay what's in the agreement when your items are delivered.
- Reliable services. Yes, your friends may be kind enough to help you move but there is no guarantee they will show up as agreed. To avoid such inconveniences and keep your friendship intact, enlist the services of a professional mover. They are reliable and since they don’t want to taint their reputation, you can be sure they will be at your doorstep on moving day.
- Manpower and equipment. Professional movers have skills that make moving seem simple. Equipped with the right equipment and sufficient manpower, nothing could possibly go wrong during your move. If you are wondering how to move that heavy couch or your expensive plasma TV, worry no more. The movers know how to carry heavy and delicate items without scratching the walls or breaking anything.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a reliable moving company
- Get multiple estimates: Request for an in-home survey from at least three moving companies to compare their rates. Reputable movers send their inspectors to assess your household to provide you with an accurate estimate. Estimates over the phone cannot be accurate and companies that don’t send a team to the ground should be avoided.
- Licensing: Only work with a moving company that has been registered and licensed by the relevant authorities. Interstate moves are issued a USDOT and MC Number which allows them to cross from one state to another. In-state movers must be licensed by their respective states to be allowed to operate.
- Insurance: The law requires moving companies to provide standard insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. However, this does not cover the full value of your items. For extra protection, consider purchasing additional insurance. To verify if your mover is insured, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Out of State Movers Near Me
We offer these services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Door to door moving
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Packing materials
- Storage services
Why hire us?
Our services cater to the needs of each client no matter the size or distance of the move. Our experts give free advice to enable you make an informed decision when selecting the most suitable moving solution. With us, your items are protected and you can be sure they will be delivered on time. For efficient, affordable and dependable services, A-1 Auto Transport has got your back.
Talk to us
Our customer support team is always on standby 24/7. For any concerns or queries, call us on 888-241-3110. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.