Safe And Reliable Ramsey County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Thinking of shipping cars to or from Ramsey County? Ship with A-1 Auto Transport. We are a well-established auto shipping company with over 25 years experience and a presence in all the states in America. Our infrastructure includes a modern fleet of over 30 carriers, over 40 terminals, offices and storage facilities. Residents of North Dakota can attest to our professionalism and high standards of service delivery. Our company is founded on the philosophy of efficiency, communication, and sustainability. These three pillars have molded the company into the juggernaut it is today.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ramsey County to Minneapolis||$412||412 miles||2-4 days|
|Kansas City to Ramsey County||$581||774 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Ramsey County||$668||891 miles||3-5 days|
|Ramsey County to Albuquerque||$769||1282 miles||4-6 days|
|Pittsburgh to Ramsey County||$771||1285 miles||4-6 days|
|Ramsey County to Baltimore||$915||1525 miles||5-7 days|
|San Francisco to Ramsey County||$1047||1745 miles||5-7 days|
|Ramsey County to Orlando||$1186||1977 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Ramsey County
We have a well-established road shipping matrix that helps maintain timely deliveries. Our drivers are well trained to handle any situation. The major routes that we use when shipping cars to or from Ramsey County include; U.S. Highway 2 and 281, North Dakota Highway 1, 17, 19, 20, and 57. Other auto shipping companies’ ship to big cities and towns leaving the customer with the added burden of finding alternative means of getting their car home. At A-1 Auto Transport, we will pick your car from your doorstep and deliver it to whatever location you want. We ship to smaller cities like Brocket, Churchs Ferry, Crary, Devils Lake, Edmore, Hampden, Lawton, Starkweather.
We also ship to the adjacent counties of Cavalier in the north, Walsh to the east, Nelson to the southeast, Benson to the southwest and Towner County to the northwest.
Our services range from the mode of transportation to the level of protection offered to the vehicle. The most common auto shipping services include:
- Interstate car shipping
- Electric car shipping
- International/ RoRo
- Motorcycle transport
- Military and armed forces
- Freight shipping
- Jet ski shipping
- Snowmobile shipping
- Multi-car shipping
- Golf cart shipping
What makes us better?
We always strive to improve on every aspect of our service delivery, so what makes us better, makes your experience better. Below are some of a few things that make us better than our competitors.
- Get your online quote: Time is a limited resource that once lost, can never be recovered. By making quotes available online, we save the customer from having to physically visit our premises to get a quotation on his shipping request. As long as they have an internet connection, he can get a quote and even order a service.
- Choose your delivery method: We let the customer customize whatever shipping method that suits them. If they can't find one, our sales agents are always at hand to assist.
- We've got you covered: We offer expedited shipping at no additional charge provided you inform us ahead of time. We also offer our customers full compensation insurance, should anything happen to their vehicle while in transit.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
We combine our experience with modern and cutting-edge equipment to offer the customer a smooth, carefree and affordable shipping service. Shipping cars to or from Ramsey County has never been easier. Call us today on 1-800-452-2880 to have any of your shipping queries answered.
Zip codes included in Ramsey County
- 58301 Devils Lake
- 58321 Brocket
- 58325 Churchs Ferry
- 58327 Crary
- 58330 Edmore
- 58338 Hamden
- 58345 Lawton
- 58362 Penn
- 58377 Starkweather
- 58382 Webster
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Devils Lake - Ramsey, North Dakota (ND) 58301
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August