Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Racine, Wisconsin
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Racine Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to A-1 Auto Transport, the leader in nationwide and international auto transport. This guide is to help customers that are looking to hire a car shipper to deliver a vehicle to or from Racine and Racine County. Below, you’ll find three tips for shipping a vehicle, a local directory or auto transporters near Racine, and a list of local auto resources.
Learn more about shipping to Wisconsin.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Louisville to Racine||$378||378 miles||2-4 days|
|Racine to Kansas City||$423||564 miles||2-4 days|
|Racine to Baltimore||$584||778 miles||3-5 days|
|Racine to Jacksonville||$685||1142 miles||4-6 days|
|Racine to Hartford||$725||967 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Racine||$740||986 miles||3-5 days|
|San Antonio to Racine||$755||1259 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Racine||$1058||2116 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Racine Vehicle Transport Companies
- Storage – Car shipping companies will require that you be present at the time they drop off your vehicle. Since coordinating travel plans can be tricky, most companies have short term storage facilities available in which they can store your car. Storage facilities are most commonly found in major cities and along primary shipping routes, which makes it easier to arrange if you’re having a car shipped to a major metropolitan area. If you need storage and the auto transporter doesn’t offer it, they can usually arrange it with a local auto storage company for a reasonable price.
- Preparation – There are a few things you should do before your vehicle is picked up by the auto carrier. The first is to make sure it is clean, both the interior and outside of the vehicle. This is so that the carrier can make an accurate note of the condition of the car before loading it onto the trailer. Standard maintenance is also recommended: tire pressure, fluid levels, checking for leaks, etc. Any internal components in the vehicle should also be removed, including disabling alarms and GPS units. Finally, any external components that are removable (spoilers, luggage & bike racks) should be removed from the vehicle.
- Research – Before signing a contract with an auto carrier–always get the contract in writing–you should do some basic research on the company. If you know someone who has used an auto transport service before, that’s always a good resource, as are car rental companies and dealerships. If you want to look up information about a company’s service and safety records, as well as the current status of their license, you can look up car shippers using the company snapshot feature from the website for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
To find more local businesses and services locally, visit the official website for the City of Racine.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Racine Auto Transport Company Directory
Great Lakes Marine Services
A local boat transport service, Great Lakes Marine Services specializes in shipping yachts (10’ to 50’) to the Midwest, Southeast and East Coast. They have over 25 years of experience transporting boats and have storage available locally.
2133 County Rd. W, Grafton, WI 53024
Daily Direct – HaulBikes Motorcycle Shipping
Daily Direct is a motorcycle shipping company located in Milwaukee and has more than 20 years of experience transporting bikes. They ship thousands of bikes annually and have a flat rate special for shipping within the continental U.S.
4600 N. 124th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53225
Auto Driveaway – Milwaukee
A drive away service in Milwaukee, Auto Driveaway delivers cars, trucks, vans, buses and RVs to the lower 48 states. Drive away services, unlike traditional auto transport, involves hiring someone to drive your car for you. While it does add miles to the engine, drive away services can be a more cost effective option.
9039 W National Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53227
Racine, WI Auto Resources
Wisconsin Department of Transportation – The Wisconsin DOT has a host of statewide resources pertaining to vehicle and driver services. You can find online services from local DMV offices and travel information about Racine.
Local Car & Truck Clubs – Find local auto clubs in Wisconsin, including three in Racine: the Milwaukee Corvair Club, Dressed 2 Impress CC, & Speed Masters Hot Rod Club. The website lists 46 car clubs and includes event information for car shows and cruises.Racine includes ZIP codes:
Racine includes ZIP codes
53401, 53402, 53403, 53404, 53405, 53406, 53407, 53408.