Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Queen Creek, Arizona
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Queen Creek, Arizona Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
Queen Creek is a moderately sized town in Arizona that has seen a steady influx of people move to the area over the last several years. There are quite a few beautiful family subdivisions and new homes under construction in several areas of town as well as local parks, scenic landscaping and many spaces for sports, walking and biking and other outdoor activities. Queen Creek is served by not just one, but by six local school districts including Florence Unified School District, Chandler Unified School District, J.O. Combs Unified School District, Higley Unified School District and Coolidge Unified School District. These districts along with the Queen Creek Unified School District provide educational opportunities for thousands of children in the local area. Queen Creek hosts several festivals each year including the American Heritage Festival and several small festivals held on holidays throughout the year. These festivals along with many cultural centers in town bring several thousand visitors to the area throughout the year.
For more detailed information about Queen Creek, you can visit the official town website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|San Diego to Queen Creek||$360||360 miles||2-4 days|
|San Francisco to Queen Creek||$592||790 miles||3-5 days|
|Austin to Queen Creek||$747||996 miles||3-5 days|
|Queen Creek to Seattle||$875||1459 miles||4-6 days|
|Louisville to Queen Creek||$1026||1711 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Queen Creek||$1146||2293 miles||6-8 days|
|Philadelphia to Queen Creek||$1167||2334 miles||6-8 days|
|Queen Creek to New York||$1200||2401 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping FAQ’s
- Is professional auto transport a safe way to move a car to a new state? – When you need to relocate a car from one state to another, driving on your own or having someone drive for you may sound tempting. Many people believe that driving will save money when compared to professional auto transport rates. Professional auto transport can actually save you time and money when compared to driving on your own. First, driving, especially long distance, can be tiring and most people need to stop for refueling, food and drinks and even overnight lodging, all of which can be very costly. You also rack up many unwanted miles on the car which cause the value to depreciate and will add more in vehicle maintenance fees. Driving while fatigued can also cause accidents that can cost hundreds or thousands for the property as well as personal damage. Hiring a pro to move the car for you can save valuable time as well as money and you can rest assured that the vehicle will be insured during transport.
- Can personal items be transported along with the car? – Carriers are only allowed to haul motor vehicles and personal items will not be covered by the company insurance. Some companies can arrange for household furnishings and other items to be moved as well as transport the vehicle. If you are making a full move to a new state you may prefer to hire a moving company that also handles auto transport.
- How far in advance should I contact an auto transporter? – Auto transport should be booked at least two weeks before the car needs to be picked up. Many companies prefer customers to contact them 2-4 weeks in advance. This provides plenty of time for the company to work the vehicle into a route and to find the right driver to pick the vehicle up.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Queen Creek Auto Transport Index
D&D Auto Transport
D&D Auto Transport can move cars, trucks, SUV’s and other vehicles throughout the state of Arizona and many states in the Midwest and the southern portion of the U.S. They have excellent ratings and all transport is completely insured and licensed.
6131 West Del Rio Street, Chandler, AZ, 85226
DMD Auto Transport
DMD Auto Transport provides reliable and fast auto transport to and from Queen Creek. They are fully licensed and insured and even offer expedited services when needed. They can ship all types of motor vehicles and have accreditation from the FMCSA.
164 West Del Rio Street, Gilbert, AZ 85233
Queen Creek includes ZIP codes:
85140, 85142, 85143.