Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Putnam County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Putnam County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Putnam a county in Ohio, is relatively quiet and laid back. It doesn’t compare to most of the other counties in the state in terms of activities. However, it offers visitors and residents kayaking, rafting, and canoeing. If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Putnam County, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the largest American-based auto haulers with storage facilities and terminals located in almost all the states. We have been shipping cars for over 25 years, offering our customers the very best auto shipping has to offer. Our services are fast, efficient, and pocket-friendly.
Areas we ship to or from Putnam County
As one of the leading auto shippers in the country, the pressure on us is to deliver quality service every time we are shipping cars to or from Putnam County. Luckily for our customers, we have enough experience to always give our best. We offer shipping services to even the smallest of townships that make-up this county. Some of them include; Blanchard, Greensburg, Jackson, Jennings, Liberty, Monroe, Monterey, Ottawa, Palmer, Perry, Pleasant, Riley, Sugar Creek, Union, and Van Buren Township.
We also ship cars to or from the adjacent counties of Henry to the north, Hancock to the east, Allen to the south, Van Wert to the southwest, Paulding to the west, Defiance to the northwest, and Wood County to the northeast.
Brokers vs. carriers
- Brokers: Auto transport brokers do not have their own transport carriers. They act as intermediaries between the customer and the shipping companies. One of the advantages of using a broker instead of a carrier is that you have more options because of their network of auto shippers. The downside of using a carrier is that they may not have the required licensing and equipment to ship from some states or haul some loads. A broker will do all the legwork for you and present you with the best option. The downside of using brokers is that they tend to be a bit expensive than dealing directly with an auto carrier. Nowadays, most of the brokers found online are cons. Since the start-up needed to start a brokerage firm isn’t high, many fraudsters have set up fake brokerage companies to dupe unsuspecting customers. When you search for auto shipping services online, more often than not, you will talk to a broker and not a carrier. This is because brokers do not have too many overheads making starting a company relatively easy. They also have a larger advertising budget than carriers who have to slash their advertising budgets because they have drivers, sales agents, office space, terminals and vehicle maintenance to consider.
- Carriers: These are the people who do the actual shipping. Although some may not have the necessary licensing and equipment to haul vehicles to all states, A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and equipped to move any type of vehicle to any of the 50 states and overseas.
Ship with us!
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Putnam County, we are the undisputed leaders. We offer unrivaled services at astonishingly low prices. Contact us today on 1-800-452-2880 to book one of our services.
Zip codes included in Putnam County
- 45815 Belmore
- 45827 Cloverdale
- 45830 Columbus Grove
- 45831 Continental
- 45837 Dupont
- 45844 Fort Jennings
- 45848 Glandorf
- 45853 Kalida
- 45856 Leipsic
- 45864 Miller City
- 45875 Ottawa
- 45876 Ottoville
- 45877 Pandora
- 45893 Vaughnsville