Moving To or From Purdue University Northwest
Moving is a process that is largely misunderstood and feared by most people. In fact, when asked, most folks refer to moving as a tedious, exhausting and an altogether daunting task. While this may be true if you do not approach your move right, there are also many folks who have had a seamless moving experience. We would like this to be your testimony too as you move to or from Purdue University Northwest. We know that most student move due to the need to relocate closer to their colleges or universities, or to begin a new life as a newly graduated undergrad in an apartment. Whatever the reason for your student move, we can assure you that we have handled loads of student moves with great success. Furthermore, we have moved thousands of students right here in Northwest Indiana as well as all over the country for many years with fantastic reviews.
How to hack your student move
Moving as a student is a process that you can handle with great ease if you follow these great moving hacks.
- Choose your transportation wisely: With the growth in the moving industry, there are more transportation options out there for you to choose from. Aside from the traditional U-Haul, you can now use a portable storage pod, buy space in a freight truck and many other options. Be sure to pick the option that suits you best.
- Pack early: Packing is one of the tasks that you can begin to tackle early on; in fact, as soon as you decide to move. You may pack away items that you will not need to use before your move such as extra bed sheets, blankets and divans, off-season shoes and clothing and so on.
Advantages of hiring a professional student mover
Hiring professional movers for any kind of move is a great investment, one you may think you don’t need to make as a student. However, we will show you how this will work for you.
- Professional movers are efficient: Moving is a tedious process that can take all day and even night. However, movers have been trained to use the most efficient ways to ensure that your move is handled in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
- They are properly equipped: Some tools and equipment are very important for a smooth move, a fact you may not fully appreciate until the morning of the move. We highly doubt that you will have moving dollies and ramps lying around waiting for this day.
- You will avoid personal injury: Hauling heavy boxes and furniture is a recipe for a back injury if you do not do it well. Professional moving companies train their crew on how to haul and lift heavy items the right way to avoid injury.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to finding the best moving company
There are loads of moving companies out there; however, not all of them can cater to your moving needs the way you would like. Here is how to find the best mover for your student move.
- Be specific: Before looking for a mover, be very specific on what your needs are. Do you need a full service move, or do you just need moving labor to load the truck and drive? All these are aspects of your move that you need to analyze and be specific on what you need.
- Ask questions: Do not shy away from asking questions, no matter how rookie they may sound. A professional mover should offer you moving advice without feeling inconvenienced by your many queries about their moving services.
- Location of the mover: It is advisable to use a mover that is near you; a local mover. One of the reasons for this is that you will need the company to send a representative to do an in-home survey, something a company further away may have to charge you for.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer many moving services, some of which include free moving estimates, access to affordable moving companies, provision of moving boxes and supplies, full service moves, furniture disassembly and reassembly, moving storage and vehicle transport. Furthermore, we offer local and long distance moving, interstate and nationwide moving, coast to coast and international moving services.
Here is why we should be your moving partner
A-1 Auto Transport Inc has been in operation for over twenty years now, with great Better Business Bureau rankings as well as customer reviews. Furthermore, we are fully licensed and insured. We are also a member of the American Moving and Storage Association, as well as a recognized ProMover.
Make the smart choice
Call us today on 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Furthermore, when you fill out the form at the top of this page, we will contact you shortly.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org