Punta Gorda Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving elicits a feeling of anxiety and excitement. You look forward to settling in the new house and meet new neighbors. To have a smooth moving experience, let A-1 Auto Transport, Florida, take over your moving process. We offer moving services designed to satisfy the specific needs of every customer. We are the go-to transport company in the City of Punta Gorda. You can rely on us to help you move most conveniently. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top 5 tips for a stress-free move
- Find a reputable moving company to help you relocate. Movers make moving easier since it’s their area of expertise. Have at least three moving companies give you their estimates and go for the most affordable one.
- If your moving company supplies packing materials, ask them to deliver the boxes for you to embark on the process of packing. Label your boxes for ease of identification of fragile and delicate packages.
- Visit your new house. Make sure everything is in proper condition before you move in. Check for water leakages and any electrical faults. Also, clean the house to make it easy to move into.
- Leave the packed boxes in their respective rooms. This will make it easier for the movers when loading.
- Pack important and valuable items such as your passports, birth certificates and jewelry yourself. It’s difficult to replace some of these items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
- Protection of your items: Moving on your own exposes your items to the risk of falling and breaking. Professional movers are trained with techniques to handle your household items with special care. You don’t have to worry about your precious antiques and framed pictures because they are in safe hands.
- Efficiency: Professional moving companies have highly skilled staff. They collaborate during packing and have the items moved within the shortest time possible. You are able to save time and money for other equally important activities.
- The right equipment: Moving bulky or heavy items is challenging and requires equipment to make the work easier. Professional movers have the appropriate tools such as furniture dollies, moving blankets, straps, and stair-roller. These essential tools make carrying heavy items easy and safe.
- Insurance: The federal government makes it mandatory for movers to provide basic insurance cover for household items. In case of any damages, a professional mover is supposed to pay $0.60 per pound, per item. This will cover part of the total cost of your belongings. To confirm the details of a moving company, visit the Licensing and Insurance Public database.
How to find a reliable mover
A reliable mover should obtain licensing by the FMCSA and be issued with a USDOT Number which should be displayed clearly on their trucks. Movers operating within the state of Florida should be licensed by the FDACS.
Check the FWMA agency to find reliable movers who operate by the set Code of Professional Ethics. The agency helps protect consumers against scandalous movers by ensuring their members undergo strict evaluation.
Check the websites of moving companies for the type of services they offer and their tariffs. Different movers offer different moving rates. You can also ask for recommendations from friends who have moved in the past. If their services are of high quality, then you can hire them with confidence.
It’s advisable to hire a moving company that is experienced. Companies that have been in the industry for a long period of time will offer better services compared to an upcoming company. Don’t compromise on the quality of services you receive from a moving company.
- Door to door services
- Vehicle transport
- Storage facilities
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- International relocation
- Pet transport
- Office relocation
- Commercial and residential moving
- Military moving
- Furniture relocation
- Cheap Punta Gorda movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Whether you’re moving to another state or within Florida, A-1 Auto Transport provides all the support you need. Our mission is delivery of superior moving services at affordable prices. We follow up on our customers before, during and after a move to ensure they were served satisfactorily. With over two decades in the industry, we take pride in our staff who are dedicated to their work to ensure the safety of your household items.
Hire us today
Call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 and make your reservation today. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org