Prospect Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
Starting a new life in Prospect Heights? At A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, we understand the challenges of moving and have designed the right moving solutions to suit you. Let our experts make your move to Prospect Heights as painless as possible by enlisting our services today. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to ease your move
- Get plenty of boxes of different sizes from local stores. Make sure they are brand new and have strong edges. You’ll also need other packing materials such as tape, bubble wrap, and newspaper.
- Start packing early. The process of packing is time-consuming and the earlier you start, the better. Try packing a box or two per day and have a designated room to place them to get them out of your way.
- When you finish packing your stuff, secure your boxes with sealing tape. Label each box correctly indicating its contents and which room it belongs to. This makes it easier when unloading and unpacking at your new house.
- Do not pack combustibles, explosives or flammables. Safety regulations must be observed, and movers are not allowed to transport any items that pose a safety risk.
- Make a point of visiting your new house before moving in to check if any repairs are needed. Make arrangements to have your internet and other utilities set up. You don’t want to move to a house without water or electricity.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Expertise. The crew of a professional moving company is expertly trained to handle any situation that may arise during a moving process. They do thorough research of the locality to establish the safest neighborhoods and routes to dispatch your household items. They strive to ensure your items are delivered without delay.
- Insurance. If you invite your friends or family to help you move and you TV drops and breaks, this is on you. The safety of your household items is of paramount importance to movers, and they will do their best to ensure your belongings get to their destination in one piece. You can rest assured that your items are protected, and in case of an accident, you’ll receive compensation.
- Equipment. A professional moving company comes with the right equipment and tools to make your move easier. They use dollies, ramps, and hoisting straps to carry and load your items safely into their specially built trucks. They can handle bulky and heavy items with ease and deliver them without a scratch.
Tips for finding the best moving company
Many moving companies have flooded the market making it difficult to determine a reliable one. These tips will help you find a trustworthy moving company to handle your move:
- Make sure they are registered and licensed by the FMCSA. Interstate movers should have a valid USDOT Number while intrastate movers should have proper licensing from the Illinois Commerce Commission.
- Check if the Better Business Bureau has accredited the moving company you are interested in. This means that it has met their strict high standards and can be trusted to deliver high-quality services. You can also read the reviews and ratings of consumers from the BBB website. Avoid companies with many complaints.
- Consider hiring a company certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. ProMover members are distinguished as reputable, reliable and honest. You'll also be protected from falling into the hands of rogue operators.
- Avoid a moving company that demands large deposits before the actual move. You are only required to pay when your items have been delivered to your doorstep. If you pay before a move, you won’t have control of the move.
We offer the following services
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Local and international moving
- Long distance moving
- Pet transport
- Office relocation
- Interstate moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Cheap Prospect Heights movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
As a premier moving company in Illinois, we focus on providing world-class moving services both locally and overseas at affordable rates. Our crew is trained to handle your belongings professionally and with utmost care to ensure safe and secure delivery. For over 25 years, A-1 Auto Transport has consistently helped thousands of people move house with less stress.
Make the switch
Call us on 888-509-3213 and we’ll be happy to serve you. Reserve your date early and let us move you. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com