- Prior Lake Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why Hire A Professional Mover?
- Factors To Consider When Hiring A Moving Company
- How To Make Your Move To Prior Lake Flawless
- Why Use A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Talk To Us
Prior Lake Long Distance Moving Companies
Prior Lake, Scott County is one of the oldest cities in Minnesota. The city lies on both the shores of Prior lake and Minnesota River. It has spectacular sites at both sections with fishing and water sports taking center stage. Prior Lake is also known as a mini-gamblers paradise due to the large number of casinos, night clubs and 24 hour businesses found downtown. Moving to a different city can help improve your love, family or work relationships. In Prior Lake, you can experience sandy beaches, learning centers or park reserves. A-1 Auto Transport is there to provide quality moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why hire a professional mover?
- Safety: Moving companies apply the highest safety standards when moving. They plan the move in advance to avoid delays. The personnel is professionally trained to pack and load your items. The items are wrapped and packed in corrugated boxes, loaded strategically and wrapped to avoid movement inside the carrier. Movers use modified vehicles which can withstand the heavy load and long distance. All your items are insured so you don’t have to worry about losses that may occur.
- Customer support: Moving companies have some of the best customer support services. They use professionally trained personnel who listen to your concerns and solve all your problems. They are easily accessible on different platforms anytime of the day.
- Appropriate equipment: Items such as stacked boxes, refrigerators and L-couches are heavy and can easily cause personal injuries when mishandled. They need to be handled using equipment such as trolleys and winches. Moving companies have the right packing supplies, loading equipment and moving vehicles. This ensures optimum safety, efficiency and timely services.
Factors to consider when hiring a moving company
Use the Minnesota Transport Services Association to find reliable movers operating within the state of Minnesota. The association assesses all member services and reputation before registration. If a member has a poor service record and numerous complaints, they are fined and deregistered depending on the severity of the case.
The Minnesota Department of Transport licenses moving companies operating within the state. They require all companies to have professional training, proper moving equipment and a solid service record.
Check the company’s assessment with the Better Business Bureau. The organization ensures customers have access to the best services in the country. It accredits assessed movers and issues guidelines on how they should operate. If a member falls out of line, the organization acts as the mediator to ensure they rectify their inadequacies.
How to make your move to Prior Lake flawless
Scope the new area before moving in. It’s important to know how the estate operates. They may have rules which are not convenient to you or the spaces may be too small for your family. You can make friends who’ll help you adjust to the new environment smoothly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Avail yourself when the company is handling the move. Ensure that you understand how the walk-through was conducted and what the company requires from you before/on moving day. Ask them for tips on how to reduce your expenses and increase your efficiency.
Separate utilities such as fresh clothes, beddings, toiletries and cooking essentials and pack them in a first night bag. You can go through the first few days with such items as you recover and prepare to unpack.
Reduce expenses along the entire moving process.
- Use free packing material from org.
- Sell or donate items you no longer use.
- Pack clothes in laundry bins, trash bags or suitcases to save on the number of boxes used.
- Cancel deliveries and subscriptions on time. It saves on unnecessary expenses before moving out.
- Keep all receipts and use them to deduct expenses from your income tax. This can save you a few dollars spent on donations, fuel surcharges and state permits.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We are among the most experienced moving companies in the world. We have handled thousands of moves in different terrains. We interact with our customers regularly to improve our services with each move. With A-1 Auto Transport, you can be sure of a smooth moving experience.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- State to state moves
- Bulky furniture moves
- Local moves
- International moves
- Military moves
- Residential relocations
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Storage services
Talk to us
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and speak with professional movers. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free moving estimate. Our sales team is on call 24/7 to listen to your needs and provide you with customized services.