- Princeton Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Should Hire A Moving Company
- Time To Handle Other Activities
- Steps To Find A Professional Moving Company
- How To Make A Flawless Move To Princeton
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- A-1 Auto Transport’s Services
- Try Us Out
Princeton Long Distance Moving Companies
Princeton is a municipality in Mercer County, New Jersey. It was founded in the 18th century and it is the oldest city in the Mid-Atlantic States. It is best known for Princeton University, an Ivy League institution of higher education. It ranks highly among the best cities to live and work in the country due to modern infrastructure and cultural inclusivity. If you require professional moving and vehicle relocation services, talk to A-1 Auto Transport.
Why you should hire a moving company
Long distance moving expenses need to be controlled to prevent them from overrunning your budget. Moving companies plan for long distance moves months in advance. They consider all moving expenses such as:
- Packing, loading and transport charges
- Unforeseen circumstances
- Hidden costs
This is very efficient since it ensures the customer does not incur any additional expenses during the entire move.
Professional movers know how a move should proceed from beginning to end. They have dealt with different types of moves and the experience enables them to coordinate the entire move smoothly. They use professionally trained personnel and proper moving equipment to handle all the activities involved.
Time to handle other activities
You might have work related or personal activities that you need to attend to during the moving period. Movers are in a position to take care of all your moving tasks as you take care of your personal matters.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps to find a professional moving company
Ask for recommendations from friends and family who have moved in the past. You can also enquire from real estate agents since they deal with moving companies as part of their job. Note down their recommendations and conduct a rigorous research about the companies.
When looking for a moving company, check how previous customers rate the company. Customer reviews enable you to determine the level of services a mover provides. Reliable movers no doubt have positive reviews while substandard movers have regular consumer complaints. Avoid movers who do not bother responding to complaints.
Deal with moving companies who are members of the American Movers and Storage Association. They are put through strict background checks before being registered. They also have to undergo the Promover programme training to ensure they provide quality services.
Make sure that you deal with moving companies that are registered and licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. State to state moving companies should have a USDOT number that allows them to handle household items.
Get a moving quote from the moving company and check it against templates from moving associations or government departments. A proper moving quote should be affordable, have insurance and a fixed delivery window.
Do not trust low moving quotes since some companies are known to use them to hook customers and later take them through a roller-coaster of additional expenses.
How to make a flawless move to Princeton
- Craft a moving plan. Note down what you need moved and when you should move. Make contact with an experienced mover at least two months to your moving date.
- Let the company send a representative to perform an in-house estimate. This helps you determine how much the move will cost and how to reduce your expenses.
- Downsize your load by selling items you no longer use. Keep in mind, the more you carry the higher the moving charge.
- Set up your change of address at the United States Postal Services at least three weeks before moving day.
- Cancel deliveries and subscriptions 2 weeks before moving out. Also, apply for utilities in your new house as soon as you sign the lease agreement.
- Start packing weeks ahead. Pack you items strategically moving room by room. Use boxes of a similar color to pack items from the same room. Label them along the sides with the contents and the room they are destined for.
- On moving day, be around until all your items have been loaded.
Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a digitized communication platform that enhances our efficiency at each stage of the moving process. Our personnel can communicate more swiftly and handle moves in the safest manner.
Out of State Movers Near Me
A-1 Auto Transport’s services
- Packing and unpacking
- Door to door deliveries
- Storage services
- College moves
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Office moves
- Military moves
- Residential relocations
- State to state moves
Try us out
At A-1 Auto Transport, we enjoy engaging our customers. Call us on 1-888-241-3110 and get all your moving queries and comments answered. Fill out the form at the top of our page to schedule a free in-house estimate.