Prichard Long Distance Movers
As small as it is, Prichard is a nice town to live in, just like very many other places in Alabama. It has so many nice things to offer if you decide to move here. And contrary to most people’s opinions, moving is not a hard thing to do. You only need to plan properly. Preparation for the move should start with checking out a good moving company operating to or from Prichard. The second thing you could do is move your car in advance. This souldn’t worry you, we are more than happy to move it for you.
How To Make Moving Easier
If you have set your mind to move to Prichard, here are a few tips that can help make the move easier for you:
- Know exactly where you are moving to. Before you move, get to know where exactly you are going, the best place to live in, the culture there and so on. Get to know as much as you can about Prichard.
- Make sure the necessary payments are made. Before moving, you need to get everything in order. If possible, pay for your new house or office a month prior to the move. Finish selling your house or clearing your rent before the move.
- Pack an overnight bag. The bag should contain personal effects, pajamas, toothbrushes, soap or anything that can help you get by at night. This will help you in case you have to spend the night during the move.
- Hire a moving company. You could ask friends and family for help, but this is not the most efficient way to move. The best form of assistance you should look for is hiring skilled and experienced people to move your house for you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why You Should Hire A Moving Company
Here are some reasons why you should go ahead and hire a moving company:
- Movers give you peace of mind. Moving companies are available, and willing to move your items. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and wait for your items in your new home.
- Movers are faster. Moving companies have enough manpower to handle any move. They are skilled in the art of packing, unpacking, and anything else moving. You can therefore be sure that they will make the move happen as fast as possible.
- They are safer. Movers provide adequate security for the move. Your office equipment or household items are safer with a moving company.
- All your things are insured. In the unlikely event that your furniture gets lost or damaged during the move, then the mover is liable by law to replace or repair them.
- They can carry any piece of furniture. Moving companies are trained professionals.They are in a better position to carry any piece of furniture you might have, however fragile or heavy they might be.
What To Look For In A Moving Company
Here are some of the things you should look for in a moving company:
- A valid license. A good moving company should have a valid license with the FMCSA. Ensure you choose a company with a valid USDOT number and not just a quack trying to make a quick buck.
- A full value protection policy. In as much as the mover is legally liable for your furniture during the move, some movers do not provide full protection. The only way to be sure of full protection is through a full-value protection policy.
- Affordable rates and prices. Look for a mover that provides affordable rates and one that does not add any hidden charges.
- Positive reviews. Try to look for a moving company that has positive reviews from sites such as Yelp and the BBB.
- Level of experience and areas of operation. Go for a moving company that has been in the business for some time. Also, ensure that they operate between the area you are moving from and the area you are moving to.
What We Offer
- Local and long distance moving
- Vehicle relocation
- Interstate moving
- Cross-country moving
- Heavy and delicate furniture moving
- Commercial and residential relocations
- Military relocation
- Student moves
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking
- Cheap Prichard movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- We provide one of the best rated transport services in Prichard.
- Our team of dedicated representatives is ready to answer any moving questions you might have.
- We guarantee safety and timely delivery of your furniture.
Get In Touch With Us
Get in touch with us and experience the smoothest transition to Prichard. You are more than welcome to talk to any one of us by filling the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com