Presque Isle Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating to a different place awakens parts of you that you didn’t even realize existed. No matter the size of your move, you can’t possibly make it on your own. You need an experienced moving company that understands the significance of your move and is willing to help you achieve your goals. With a move to Presque Isle looming, hire A-1 Auto Transport, Maine, and let the experts do the hard work for you. We also transport vehicles.
Tips to relocate with ease
- Start packing as early as possible. This is the most tiring part of moving and the earlier you start, the better your chances of completing the process before moving day. Make sure you have the necessary packing supplies before you begin.
- Visit the post office to 'Change Your Address.' Notify the bank, your doctor and other associates of the impending move and give them the new address so that you don’t miss any important notifications.
- Request for a list of items your mover won’t move. These include acids, gasoline, guns, and ammunition. With the list, you can look for alternative ways of transporting those items or opt to give them to neighbors or friends.
- Choose the right size of boxes. Small sized boxes are the best when moving since they are easy to carry and can only take a few items. This helps to keep the weight of the boxes manageable. However, you’ll still need a few large boxes to accommodate your bulky items.
The benefits of hiring a professional mover
- Packing supplies: Professional movers use brand new packing boxes which are specially designed to keep your items safe. They use quality padding materials to protect your items from breaking or getting damaged. By using these materials, the movers ensure that your items are delivered in one piece. Since they provide all the packing supplies, you save on time and money.
- Trucks: During a move, you can’t use just any vehicle. Professional movers have custom-made trucks that provide extra protection for your items while in transit. The movers know how to stack the boxes and arrange your furniture to avoid shifting. With competent drivers, you can trust professional movers to deliver your items safely without delay.
- Liability: When you hire professional movers, your household items are insured. The movers will be responsible for your belongings and will accept liability for any damage while your belongings were in their care. The movers will, therefore, do their best to make sure all your belongings get to their destination intact.
- Storage facilities: If you have to move and your new home is yet to be completed, you have to find a place to store your items. Professional movers have secure storage facilities that will ensure your items are kept safely. Their rates are flexible depending on how long you want your items stored.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Check the reputation of the moving company with the Better Business Bureau. Companies with good reviews offer excellent services and can be trusted to make timely deliveries. Find out the number of complaints filed against your moving company and how they were resolved. Avoid a company with numerous negative reviews.
A trustworthy mover is compliant with the federal government regulations. They will give you a copy of Consumer Rights and Responsibilities booklet which is a guide to help you know your rights and be well informed before commencing your move.
Consider hiring a local mover. It’s easier to learn more about their services, equipment, and conduct by visiting their offices. Check if their trucks are branded with their name, contact information and USDOT Number. By talking to their staff, you can tell if they are professionals hence make an informed decision whether or not to hire them.
We handle these services
- Coast to coast moving
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Furniture relocation
- Storage units
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
With our unique services, we will have you settled fast and conveniently. Our crew works day and night to ensure safe and secure delivery of your household items. We take pride in the many accolades awarded to us for exemplary services to our consumers. We are always prepared to handle any move any time of the year. A-1 Auto Transport, a reliable, efficient and affordable moving company.
Talk to one of our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 for details on the services available for you. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.