All trustworthy international car shipping companies will demand that you get the car ready according to their standards. This is to be completed before the car ships to Nicaragua from the United States.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
These requests are easy to fulfill and can usually be completed within a day’s time.
- Wash the outer parts of the car. There shouldn’t be any signs of grime or dirt left behind.
- Vacuum and completely clean the car’s interior. Take out all items that weren’t manufactured with the car. Extra weight could raise the rate of transport. If you chose open air transport services, only the floor mats, car jack and spare tire should be left inside.
- Check all fluids. All fluids should be topped off except the fuel. The fuel tank should read ¼ full or less.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Take pictures of the inside and outside of the vehicle. Write down any damages it already suffers from. Use your documentation as a reference for your last car inspection after delivery.
Preparing the vehicle for the shipping process only encourages a successful delivery. It also ensures the safety of those delivering it to the country. When you conduct the vehicle’s final inspection you should notice that it is still in the same condition it was in before its transport. If you happen to see any damages that you are certain weren’t there before the vehicle was entrusted to the transporters, don’t fret. All reliable transport companies carry insurance coverage. Inform the transporter of the damages so they can fill out a report and help you file an insurance claim with their agent.
Part of preparing for the shipping process includes the collection of all documents listed in the country’s import policy. This is the hardest part of the shipping process for many individuals unfamiliar with foreign laws. Call the Embassy of Nicaragua for the present regulations and tax rates in place.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?